Lexus RX 450h+ Luxury | Signed | $969/mo | 36/7.5k | $0 DAS

After a few weeks of contacting brokers and dealers locally, I finally lucked out and got connected with a dealer about 2hrs away from us.

Our end game is to buy this out in 30-60 days, so I wasn’t super focused on the monthly cost. This will be my wife’s daily driver and she absolutely loves it.

Details:

MSRP: $75,860
Price Adjustment: -$7,212
Agreed Total Selling Price: $68,468 (includes a $1K Prepaid Maintenance plan)

Base Monthly Payment: $969
Money Down: $0 DAS
Term: 36 months
Mileage: 7.5k/yr
Money Factor: 0.00319
Adjusted Cap Cost: $65,640

https://leasehackr.com/calculator?make=Lexus&miles=7500&msrp=75680&sales_price=68468&months=36&mf=0.00319&msd=0&dp=0&dealer_fee=795&acq_fee=795&disp_fee=350&taxed_inc=8500&untaxed_inc=0&rebate=0&resP=57&gov_fee=400&sales_tax=6.625&demo_mileage=0&memo=2024%20Lexus%20-%20RX%20-%20RX%20450h%2B%20Luxury%20AWD&tradein=0&fin_sp=75680&fin_taxed_fee=0&fin_untaxed_fee=0&fin_term=60&fin_apr=0&fin_dp=0&fin_rebate=0&fin_ps_rebate=0&fin_tax=0&keep_term=60&exp_rv=0&service_fee=0&zero_driveoff=true&totalLeaseTax_radio=true&bmw_demo_25=true&lease_result_mode=true&dealerFee_check=false&govFee_check=false

13 Likes

Good discount on hybrid. Thanks for sharing and enjoy in good health!

2 Likes

Update, Account is loaded with Lexus Financial. Payoff is $65,091.77 So saved about $10.8K off sticker!

Also canceled my prepaid maintenance plan and get another $1K back. So in the end, $64,091 on a sticker of $75,860 is an amazing deal!

8 Likes

That is the deal that I am looking for.
Who was your broker?

See below. OP did not use a broker.

:point_up_2::point_up_2:

Don’t these top out at like $71-72k?

No. There are many in the 76K range in stock in So Cal.

No broker. Worked directly with the GM for the store.

The RX 450h+ starts around $71K I think but you’ll never find one that low :joy:

As the other person mentioned, majority of them run $75-$77K.

It starts as a loaded luxury trim.

How long did it take to show up in the account and allow the buyout?

Congrats on the deal

Bought it on Saturday the 20th. I was able to create my Lexus Financial account on Tuesday the 23rd and could see my payoff amount.

I haven’t started the actual buyout process yet since I feel safer waiting till I get my plates and registration.

I called them on Tuesday and was told to play it safe and just wait to buy out once I get my stuff.

As for actually doing it, they said I’m ready, call and they will set it up, send me the paperwork needed and the amount due (which may or may not include extra sales tax). They contact my state DMV and see if I owe anymore then they collect the payoff amount plus any taxes due.

1 Like

Well done. Outstanding work! Enjoy the new ride!

1 Like

Is the price adjustment so high because it is a lease?

Has nothing to do with a lease or purchase. They took 10% off sticker.

I believe the discounts are high because the demand is relatively low. In areas with high electricity costs, it is less expensive to run a regular hybrids on gas than it is to run a plug in hybrid on electricity. Plus, the regular hybrids get better MPG than the plug in version, since the regular hybrids are lighter.

The Toyota/Lexus plug in hybrids were in more demand when they qualified for the Federal EV tax credit on purchases. Folks love getting free money from the Government. The lease hack does not seem to get folks as excited, since many folks do not know about it, it is harder to do, and dealers try to discourage it.

This dealer was discounting because their GM took over a few months ago and he was discounting to boost their sales volume.

More sold = More inventory.

I was upfront and honest when I told him I was only leasing it for 30 days then buying it out. He didn’t seem to care at all.

He just sold an RX 500h F sport for a decent discount to another board member on here.

Personally, even though we drove 5hrs round trip, it saved me almost $12K off the sticker for doing the lease then buy “hack”.

2 Likes

Congrats on the new ride!
Just so I know for my reference: why go through the trouble of leasing to buy out in a month if they can discount the MSRP from the start? What’s the incentive here?

The extra $7500 EV rebate.

5 Likes

Nice color. Enjoy!

1 Like

Makes sense. I didn’t realize that the $7500 rebate from the gov was part of that discount. That’s how they were able to go below what is probably invoice.

I have a NX450h+ that I got a $7500 tax credit on so yes, I love free money from the government.