Lexus is 350 f sport $475 month 2k + 3k equity DAS

MSRP: 50,565 monthly payment $475 2k DAS

Also traded in my previous lease 6 months early. 2020 is 300 f sport, 31,000 miles, which has ~3k equity.

5 Likes

So you mean $5k DAS then?

Love the color BTW

8 Likes

Yes but I don’t look at it like that since it was almost “free equity”, you know what I mean? Thanks man! I love the color as well, very happy.

1 Like

Its not free equity though. You could get that equity in cash if you wanted, so its absolutely part of the cost. This is one of the biggest ways dealerships take advantage of lessees.

I like the car though and without any other details I assume the deal is fine. Enjoy!

6 Likes

I did not know that, thank you for letting me know. Learn something new everyday!

Nice car, do you have a link to the calculator? or know MF and residual?

What was the discount off MSRP?

I think there are multiple ways of looking at this…yes, he had 3k in equity that they dealership also has. OP also had 6 months of payments to make that he now doesn’t for that vehicle.

Personally, I’d make this two negotiations, one for the new IS 350 and once you get that number figured out, then negotiate the trade in of your other lease.

Either way, enjoy OP.

3 Likes

What was your discount from msrp?

I think I saw a broker on here for 10% off

The issue isn’t OP but everyone else who thinks they can get a 350 for $475 after 2k. It’s 475 after 5k.

5 Likes

Don’t see a lot of Lexus ‘deals’ lately. Leasing has been absolute crap on these for the last couple of years. In pre/early pandemic days, you could easily pick up an IS for $475 with $0 DAS. How times have changed…

1 Like

True. If I were in the market for a Lexus, I would rather finance it instead of lease it, given its high resale value. There have been a few RX lease deals posted last year, but not much on IS deals.

2 Likes

Or better yet for those Lexus daydreamers an effective monthly payment of $613.88 for a 350.

Title corrected to reflect the equity

1 Like

seems like a good deal at the moment if the 5k includes everything. love the color too

It included everything

Say what you want, it’s a good deal.

Sorry, had the autoedit above when I tried to quote your post.

Can’t really say it is a great deal though as there is no info re selling price, incentives, RV, MF, pull ahead (if any), fees, term, miles, etc.

3 Likes

@Danhouse18 - If you can’t share your discount, then how do you expect folks looking at the same car to benefit from your post?

1 Like

Because “say what you want, it’s a good deal”

1 Like