MF: [.00055]
Residual: [63% ($37,006.20)]

Security Deposit: [$2550 (was told I could only do max 6 MSDs on GX)]
Total Due At Signing: [2550 in MSDs]
Monthly Payment (incl. tax): [$425]

Zip Code: [93312]
Sales Tax Rate: [7.25]

Leasehackr Score: [14.5]

This was an all in sign and drive except for MSDs. Payment would have been $410 with tax ($382 plus tax) but my wife was on the the deal because of her grad rebate and she wanted the excessive wear and tear. Finance guy knew I wouldn’t redo the deal and pay more in MSDs so he gave me the wear and tear for $525 so my MSDs would stay the same. Payment went up $15 a month to $425. I have a three and four year old so I figure it wasn’t that bad to get the wear and tear. How did I do? Thanks!

2 Likes

You can do all the way up to Max 9 MSD’s, or until you stay positive on the rate - obviously can’t go past .00001. The lowest I got was .00006 I believe with 8 MSD’s. Pretty decent deal none the less and congrats. They’re pretty amazing trucks, so get out there and use that 4Low :slight_smile:

1 Like

Wow. That’s a great deal. Unreal residual. I calculate it on leashackr at $433 with score of 13? I’m probably off somewhere. I don’t understand why they would not let you use 3 more MSD’s to lower your interest rate? Congratulation!

1 Like

I don’t know either, the .00055 MF was before the 6 MSDs, maybe they couldn’t go lower?

LFS wouldnt allow it because if you were to put 1 more, then MF would be negative.

2 Likes

How do you like the truck for family use? The interior seems a bit outdated compared to the other lexus models from the pictures I see, but a lux mid size suv for that price is pretty compelling.

Great deal on that car!

1 Like

The interior is in line with Lexus’ other models. Amazingly nice and most importantly luxurious. My mom has a garaged 2005 GX470 with about 200K miles and it’s still going strong. Front leather seats are starting to go tho. Going to get them reupholstered for $400 a seat. I think black exterior looks the most amazing on this car.

http://www.carekanan.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/02/2017-Lexus-GX-460-Redesign-Wallpaper-Background-1024x632.jpg

20th century interior design and all-over-the-place exterior, IMO

Love the vehicle so far! I dumped a 2015 Silverado crew cab for this vehicle and so far zero regrets. I chose the white with black interior and I really like it… I didn’t care for the tan colors. Black looks nice and sporty. Although its infotainment system looks dated compared to the RX, it’s a truck so the interior is fitting. MPG is pretty crappy, but given the vehicle’s capabilities it makes sense. Car seats fit nice and there is plenty of room between the kid’s feet and the back of the front seats.

1 Like

I have a deal on the table at a Lexus dealership. doesn’t quite match this deal, but take into consideration the lack of rebates. let me know if im missing any rebates that are going on right now! Please let me know your honest opinion!!

MSRP: $59,419
Sale Price: $52,334
Rebates: $1000 not the greatest month for rebates at Lexus for the GX (MARCH 2018)
Residual: 61%
Miles/mo: 10k/36
Unadjusted MF: 0.00015
adjusted after 1 MSD: 0.00007

Taxes :$1,227 7.25%
Lic/doc/T/Acq: $1,642
MSD: $475
Down Payment: $0

Monthly payment: $453.10

Total due at signing (Title/Acq/1st Monthly payment/taxes etc) : $3,798

Sales tax 6.25%, TX ?

Could you have bargained Sales tax credit(s) ?? Are 10K miles/year sufficient though ?

10k is extremely conservative for my line of work… I am just assuming that the premium will jump by $20 per month each increment from 10-12-15k. Am I way off? I had not even considered bargaining sales tax credits. Looks like I have a little more research to do.

Use the calculator and change the residual by -3% to go from 10k to 15k miles/yr.

1 Like

Last question, did you add the rebates into the selling price?

Either reduce the sales price in the calculator or enter the rebate below - not both!