Lesson learned C43 Mercedes

Yes this is a do not do what I did

1 Like

I mean to be fair I’d take a C43 for $900 over a Honda Pilot for the same payment :man_shrugging:

2 Likes

I’d pay $900 for both.

:bat:

1 Like

This might help

ANAL-ESE-Lube-Ease-Eze-Eaze-CHERRY-Flavored-_1

2 Likes

Why take either? You get to choose how to spend 900 a month. I’d rather have an m850.

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: Off Topic Landfill 2

A very confusing thread indeed. For the first 5 or 6 posts, i was like why is everyone so serious about a 2 yr old contract.
OP, who are you dealing with for the prorated refund and what exactly are you signing tomorrow ??
Hopefully not something at same dealer who sold you.

I misspoke in that post in that signing a contract I’m just going back to get some of my money back on the extra packages.

Yeah but still, where are you going ? (Hopefully not to the dealer)

The dealer said the Lake in pro rate those packages and refund some of the money

So tell them to cut you a check?

They probably just want you back in the dealer to flog you something else at even worse terms (if thats even possible)

I wouldn’t go anywhere near that dealer.

1 Like

STOP right there. Im 99% sure you can cancel these over the phone with mbfs or the 3rd party company, IF there is a clause for refunds at this point of time of your lease.
Im pretty sure, dealer inviting you has a spectular deal on a 2020 c43 waiting to fund his next boat.

2 Likes

I’ll call mbfs tomorrow hoping they can take it back early for a different lease, they usually do 3 months but they advertised 5 months in April

Run it past here first. For the love of god.

3 Likes

Hire. A. Broker.

:bat:

1 Like

Albert, no disrespect, but you have only been on this site for 7 hours. Spend atleast 70 hours here learning how the game works before you even email a dealer, forget going into one.
I guarantee you will be thankful to this site

4 Likes

Ya probably it was my first New car the last one was a cpo c300. There are 3 benz dealerships near by that I’m going to negotiate by email for my next one

What state do you live in. We’ll refer some brokers on the forum.

1 Like

That should be the 1st thing you should do.

They do not just take it back without you paying for it.

Only if you’re leasing a new MB.

STOP looking for a new deal. Just get your refund for the service contracts & ride out the lease & start FRESH.

Do not loose dollars to save pennies. Relatively.

Please do this.

4 Likes