Legends Auto Group - SoCal Auto Brokers

5 years. 6 cars (including friends). Never miss. I do not shop for cars, I call Legends Auto Group and tell them what I want, they get it for me. For half a decade, Legends has consistently beaten the any deal in town, by miles. I cant recommend these folks enough. Thank you for the latest deal gentlemen, you can count on me being in touch soon.

1 Like

Thank you for being one of our most loyal and awesome clients. You’re the real MVP :pray:

Last 3 BMWs I did the negotiation by myself with the dealer. This time around I came across Leasehackr. I contacted more than one brokers with my needs. All replied but Paul G.'s quote was the most enticing. I took few days to mull over with all the offers and decided to go with Paul of Legends Auto.

However, I was skeptical. I’m used to 5 to 7 hours of face to face confrontation with sales assistant, actual sales guy and then the finance guy. Pretty much most of the day ritual to get a car.

With Paul it was seamless (from his SMS it seems that he is a man of few words, but I could be wrong). Because of the weekend it took 2 days for the paperwork and 1.5 hours at the dealership. I’ve never talked to Paul, just text and yet here I am with my new i5 without going through the traditional grueling process of dealership confrontation.

So thank you Paul, I appreciate your help and promptness. I will be back in 3 years.

1 Like

Thank you for the kind words, drive safe and enjoy in good health.