Legends Auto Group - SoCal Auto Brokers

Thank you for the kind words. Congrats again, enjoy it in good health!

Paul just got me a killer deal, and I couldn’t be happier. Easiest and best experience I’ve had when getting a new car! Thanks man.

-Matt

Glad to hear you’re happy. Enjoy in good health!

Gor just got my wife and I an outstanding deal on a new BMW X3. He was super prompt to respond, and made the entire process easy and painless (Even when I freaked out last week and paused the deal because of the market crash); he even pointed out the corporate buying incentive I missed after seeing what company I work for A++.

I’ve talked to a few brokers on this forum and Gor was the fastest and easiest to work with. I hope in a few years when we need another he is still in the business. Can’t recommend Legends enough!

Thanks guys, my wife really loves her car.

1 Like

Thank you for the kind words and congratulations again! Hope you guys enjoy the new car in good health and drive safe.

These guys are the real deal! Paul was able to beat the best price for a VW and found me the car I was looking for. Fast, easy and convenient. I was happily surprised by their quality service. Thanks again guys!!

1 Like

Congratulations again, and enjoy in good health!

Man, I thought it was all hype, just Paul literally got me the best deal on my x3 m40i. After getting his initial quote and shopping around, I couldn’t find anything close to his numbers. I was in the the car hours after I had decided. Unreal stuff - great service, great job and thanks again Paul!

My pleasure. Congrats again, enjoy the car in good health.

Just want to give a big shout out to Gor at Legends Auto Group. He is by far the easiest broker to work with. Gor provided prompt and detailed communication in addition to answer all of my questions on sourcing for different BMW (530e and X3) models that I was interested in. Pricing was fabulous with no hidden fees or gimmicks (no local dealers within 50miles were able to match his quote), definitely a time and hassle saver compared to hacking a deal yourself. I would recommend anyone looking to lease their next car start with Gor to avoid wasted time and effort. Due to change in personal circumstances we decided to move forward with a Tesla this time but I would not hesitate to reach out to Gor for my next lease.

1 Like

Thank you for the kind words!

Thank you for the kind words. I hope you’re enjoying the car!

A big shout out to Paul!

Just had my X5 delivered.
Excellent deal, excellent service.

The best new car experience I’ve had.

1 Like

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: Off Topic Landfill 2

This was my first lease. Did a bit of research and pricing with dealerships, been talking to them for a while and they couldn’t budge on pricing. I used conquest + lease cash + ol code. I was able to get the car exactly how I wanted 330i with Live Cockpit Pro and Drive Assistance Package, the heated seats were a bonus. I also got the exact color for exterior and interior I wanted.

Super stoked and happy. Gor, thank you so much brother. I’ll be sure to use you in the future and refer your services to my friends & family. Cheers!

1 Like

Congratulations again @jamesdnguyen and enjoy in good health.
Thank you for the kind words!

1 Like

Gor was great throughout the whole process. Communicated frequently and ended up sourcing the spec I wanted before it came off the boat. These guys are as advertised. Super easy process (zero dealer contact. Car and paperwork were delivered to my door), solid deal, and overall a great experience.

3 Likes

Thank you for the kind words Aaron. Congratulations again and enjoy in good health

Just a quick review. Gor was a super patient guy and always returns text messages updating me thru out the entire process. A++ would do business with again. Thanks again Gor!

2 Likes

Thank you for the kind words, congratulations again and enjoy in good health!

2 Likes