Leftover '16 Spark EV fire-fire sale!

Hurry, don’t wait. With the 1LT Spark in your driveway, you will be the envy of the neighborhood. With the amazing futuristic styling, all your acquaintances will do a double take and ask if this a Ferrari, before seeing the GM logo with disbelief. And when they hear how you negotiated a whopping 1k off MSRP with a mere 595 processing fee, they will never want to play poker with you again. As you rev up those ponies down the boulevard, members of the opposite sex will be fighting to get into your ride and be your date… And when you whip out your fast charger, women will swoon and men will turn green with envy. They will think you have won the lottery and must surely be a gift from the gods.

1 Like

@vhooloo thats exactly what im saying! !!

Just the fact that they’re practically free after the $4000 rebate is like winning a new car!

Envy of the cul de sac! other house dads upset they have to pay for their cars, let alone stop for gas or drive in the regular lane and not like the cool kids in the HOV lane.

Don’t forget when you plug in at those cool charging stations, right in front of the office. Actually closer to the entrance than the handicapped spots. BUYER BEWARE rivalry’s have been started between these spots and employee of the month parking spots, or your boss’.

Also the fact that no more spark EV’s are being produced and these are the last 100 of them in California and the we won’t see a free car deal with the Bolt for a few years, if at all.

Anthony

I am being offered 0 down, 149/month incl. taxes/fees, 36 months with 10k miles a year.

Is this equivalent to the 111/month deal with taxes? That’s what the dealer is saying. Lets say tax is 10% then my monthly should be about 122/month.

Thanks in advance

That looks good. Figure you add the lease acquisition fee, tax, dealer doc fee, and tags, it comes out to about what you quoted.

109 a month for the prepay lease is a good deal. Should look into it. Anthony says includes SOCAL tax and fees.

Thanks for all the help. Just got a Spark EV LT 2 with fast charging for $131.91 on a 36/10k lease. Zero drive off so I’m only making 35 payments. $4616.85 total payments, $5500 in rebates coming. Thanks again for all the info! #hackedlease

I am interested. How can I reach you Anthony?

I messaged you. feel free to reach out. thanks,

How do you get $5,500 in rebates?

$2500 CA state rebate and $3000 San Joaquin Valley Drive Clean rebate.

1 Like

Getting paid to lease a car…nice!

I’m new to lease deals.
I’m being offered $1500 down (includes everything they said, no other tax or charges on top of this) + 99/month
I will get $2500 back in rebate.

When you guys say 0 down and $111 a month. Does this include any other fees on top of this?

I’m being offered something similar - tax, title, license, 1st mo upfront and $100/mo. Thoughts?

Total payments for the poster who is making money on the lease is 4.6k. So calculate yours as well, if that’s the total, then go for it.

We are paying approx $5.5k for 36 month lease. This includes all taxes, title etc.
$1500 + ($99+tax) x 36

So, not a great deal it seems?

Seems decent. Maybe the 4.6k total lease price (with 5.5k in rebates) is just an outlier :wink: Other deals seem in line with the 5-6k total payment.

Martin Chevy in Los Angeles offered $117+ tax, zero down, on a 2LT without the fast charger. I almost got that deal, but I live too far for the 82 mile range. Automation in Valencia, CA offered the $132 deal, they had two left. Also, don’t forget to get your free 240v charger from Bosch. They’re still giving a $500 credit, I got the cheapest one and it was completely free.

Only VA, MD or OR residents eligible for the rebate :frowning:

https://www.boschevsolutions.com/incentives

Any good Spark EV deals on the east coast?

There are a few MD dealers I know that still have some stock…and are probably eager to get rid of their Spark EVs. I leased a 2LT Spark EV w/fast charging in MD for $150/month, $0 down (36 mon/10k), and that was before the improved lease offer came out. I figure the same unit could now be had for around $120/month.
***I did receive $1k in additional incentives ($500 farm bureau, $500 chevy.com private offer)

I read somewhere that there’s an additional EV discount for MD residents. does the dealer get the maryland ev rebate or the customer in MD? I live in PA and know that the state gives $2000 for PHEV or BEV with battery > 10kWh but leased vehicles are not eligible. hard decision whether to get this or a volt/bolt. It makes more sense to lease a Spark than to buy one vs. the Volt where it makes more sense to buy one.