Left over 2019 Audi S5 convertible (update) final offer

If you don’t know what you’re talking about, best not to say anything

I’ve only been here since October and I know that I’m not the most knowledgeable compared to some of the others here, but there’s nicer ways to provide constructive criticism. Thanks.

New Jersey doesn’t set a cap on their doc fees, but there also isn’t a “base amount”. I’ve seen NJ doc fees way less than $599. In fact, $599 is higher than I’m used to seeing for NJ doc fees.

1 Like

Checked with a Pennsylvania dealer. They applied $1000 rebate, and quoted me at $944. Not including taxes and fees. I laughed. The vehicle is $74,000. They’re giving me an 11% discount which is actually the interment listed price of $66581. MF: .0006 residual 51% with the Audi care. You would think they would be starting aggressive since it is a 2019.

@Kinah - You did not answer the question. Did you go to Edmunds and inquire about incentives on the S5 convertible in your region?

A dealer will not always apply all the rebates you qualify for. I saw on Edmunds a marketing allowance of at least $3k for some regions on this car.

Again, as long as you are happy with the final offer then go for it.

At this point I’m just waiting. The 2019’s will be unable to lease soon. But that was insane.

Let’s be honest… they’re definitely applying all of them, they just aren’t telling him they are and are calling it “dealer discount” instead.

1 Like

I can only go by what OP posted.

Maybe Audi decide to extend the 2019 model lease support program till April or even May who knows because of the corona virus…

The ‘Rona! You think cuz of corona? I sure hope we get good deals cuz of death and disparity. One can only hope.

Checking Edmunds like

1 Like