My review thread:

2 Likes

wrong window

:raised_hand_with_fingers_splayed: PM’d you

1 Like

Is 230 x drive one still available?
Thanks.

Everything you see here is available.

Hello do you know OL code and penfed are stackable?

I have a different opinion… My dealer says it’s stackable.

My apology. You’re dealers seem to stack everything.
Can I stack my volvo-teacher-loyalty-first responder with bmw OL-penfed-college grad too?

1 Like

Crazy crazy deal. Someone get it before month end!!

PM’D you about the X3M!

1 Like

Spreadsheet updated for August. Numbers are pretty much the same as last month.

All loaners are sold. Only new units available now.

Big update. Pretty much all the vehicles are discounted another 1-2% off pre-incentives. This discount is valid this week only. Get em cars before they gone :slight_smile:

Can the m8 make it to Los Angeles?

As long as you pay around $1,200 shipping :slight_smile:

X5 sold, thank you!
Almost all 3 series are sold, only 2 units left. Get em before they’re gone :slight_smile:

PM sent 1010

Is the MB E350 4Matic available?

Do you have any X5’s available, New, Loaner CPO etc?
I am in NE Ohio

Spreadsheet has been updated for BMW!
Highlights:
Low MSRP 330i xDrive NEW unit.
530i xDrive LOANER unit.
Loaded (driving assistance plus, exec package) X3 xDrive30i LOANER unit.
Every deal includes loyalty as well as new to this month lease loyalty. Details below.
MY20/MY21 3 Series, 5 Series, X3, X4, X5, X6, i3, Z4 $500
MY20/MY21 7 Series, 8 Series, X7 (excl. XB7), i8 $750

Customer Eligibility

• Offer is available for current or former BMW lessees who enter a new Lease or OwnersChoice contract with BMW Financial Services on a new eligible BMW from an authorized BMW dealer.
  • Current BMW Financial Services owner/lessee: Customer leasing a BMW Car/SAV through BMW Financial Services (provide BMW FS account number or VIN).
  • Former BMW Financial Services lessee: Customer who leased a BMW Car/SAV through BMW Financial Services and their contract expired within the last 12 months (provide BMW FS account number or VIN).
  • Customers with a MINI or Rolls-Royce vehicle lease contract qualify as part of the BMW family.
  • Customers do not have to trade in their BMW Car/SAV vehicle or terminate their existing lease to qualify.
  • Lease to Lease Loyalty is extended to individuals residing in the same household as the qualifying customer. Proof of residency must be provided in order to receive the household loyalty.

What packages are included in the 530i xdrive? drivers assistance package? premium package? M package? park assist package?