Kubikdanon's Reviews - Midwest Broker

sedan
broker
suv
oh
mercedes-benz
bmw

Decided to create a review topic.

I like finding good deals and saving people’s money.
Thank you all who worked with me & trusted me.
Thank you LH for providing such an amazing opportunity.

All proceeds go towards my future McLaren 600LT

5 Likes

Kubikdanon was very professional in our interaction. I decided to get the car around noon, and I took it home the same day despite the fact that I live 2 hours away. He took my info over email and most of the paperwork was already completed by the time I went to pick up the car. Most important, I don’t think I could have ever negotiated myself a deal similar to what he offered. I hope we can do business again in the future!

2 Likes

Kubikdanon was able to get me my dream car, I took an Uber 3 hours away, that’s how good of a deal he got me. Highly recommended, and will do business with him again!

2 Likes

Kubikdanon made the process very easy and got me a great deal on an awesome car. Thanks again!

2 Likes

I know his deals are very good as I see them often but I do need to ask, how much did 3 hr Uber cost you :joy:

2 Likes

Lol, it was $200!

1 Like

I had a great experience working with Kubikdanon. He made the process very quick, straight forward, and answered all my questions in a timely manner.

He ended up finding me great deals on 2 cars at the end of April and I would recommend him to anyone who is looking to grab deals on any cars in his region.

Thanks again!!

1 Like

Kubikdanon worked a deal all day for me. He even was checking in with me when I was still at the dealer at 9pm. Love the X1 I got.

1 Like

Awesome broker! Very easy to deal with and reliable! 10/10

1 Like