Kubikdanon's Reviews - Midwest Broker

Decided to create a review topic.

I like finding good deals and saving people’s money.
Thank you all who worked with me & trusted me.
Thank you LH for providing such an amazing opportunity.

All proceeds go towards my future McLaren 600LT

7 Likes

Kubikdanon was very professional in our interaction. I decided to get the car around noon, and I took it home the same day despite the fact that I live 2 hours away. He took my info over email and most of the paperwork was already completed by the time I went to pick up the car. Most important, I don’t think I could have ever negotiated myself a deal similar to what he offered. I hope we can do business again in the future!

2 Likes

Kubikdanon was able to get me my dream car, I took an Uber 3 hours away, that’s how good of a deal he got me. Highly recommended, and will do business with him again!

2 Likes

Kubikdanon made the process very easy and got me a great deal on an awesome car. Thanks again!

2 Likes

I had a great experience working with Kubikdanon. He made the process very quick, straight forward, and answered all my questions in a timely manner.

He ended up finding me great deals on 2 cars at the end of April and I would recommend him to anyone who is looking to grab deals on any cars in his region.

Thanks again!!

1 Like

Kubikdanon worked a deal all day for me. He even was checking in with me when I was still at the dealer at 9pm. Love the X1 I got.

1 Like

Awesome broker! Very easy to deal with and reliable! 10/10

1 Like

A post was merged into an existing topic: Please keep all your “wanted” ads here

I just used Kubikdanon to purchase a BMW 330i at the end of May. I’ll post details in another thread, but I wanted to let everyone know that this guy is amazing. He’s worth his fee all day long for a few reasons.

1. He made this the easiest a most seamless car buying experience I’ve ever had. Once I confirmed I wanted a car he was offering he directed me to do a quick credit app and told me a contact from BMW would call me. 5 min after the credit app, the sales person calls, we spoke for 2-3 minutes, then he pushed the app through. 10 minutes later he calls back confirm the terms and price and I paid a deposit since I couldn’t get there before the end of the May. So I did ZERO negotiating with the dealer, nor was I solicited for anything, I literally spoke to the sales person for less than 5 minutes on the phone. Absolutely awesome process.

2. He got me an amazing deal. I didn’t qualify for OL, Loyalty or grad and opted not to do MSDS, so the numbers may not seem as eye popping, but it was an unbelievable deal that I’m 100% confident I could have never pulled off myself and would have had to put in countless hours to even get close.

I should add that I felt the deal was so good that I flew one-way to the dealership and drove the car 8 hours back home the same day. The dealership picked me up at the airport, walked me through the car, signed the paperwork, gave me a Chik-Fila sandwich and had me on my way in about 1 hour - they were amazing!!!

Kubikdanon is amazing A++++++++

6 Likes

I used Kubikdanon’s services to buy a BMW 440 GC loaner. There was a slight increase in the price after I had paid his fee, because of issues with the dealership owner. I was given the option of a refund and the chance to walk away from the deal. However, the price was still great, and my mind was set on the car, so we decided to proceed.

The purchase process was smooth and seamless. Most paperwork was done online. I was out of the dealership in 45 minutes. I don’t think this deal would’ve been available if I had tried to hack it myself.

He did a great job. Communication and professionalism was excellent. I would strongly recommend his services.

@kubikdanon, let’s do this again in 35 months!

1 Like