Leasing Loaner Giulia 2023 Veloce RWD

Is this a good deal?

leasehackr.com/calculator

Is this a used-car lease? Used car leases are generally terrible.

There is no way a 31% residual at a 0.00470 MF would ever make for a halfway decent lease.

What are new ones generally going for?

This is a new one.

Edmunds is indicating no lease support the 2023 Giulia from CCAF.

If you must have this specific car, just finance it (and bring your own financing). You are spending $34K on a car w/ a selling price of $38K.

Terrific deal—please post dealer so my cousins uncles sister can replicate!

2 Likes

Getting a dealer to part ways with a new Giulia AWD Veloce for $38,000 seems pretty good.

Leasing this for an implied 11% APR is terrible.

As GarlicGuy said, go get your own financing from a credit union for like 5.0%. But then you’ll be dealing with the headache of owning an Alfa in a few years. IMO, that 31% residual is close (or even a bit high) to what this car will be worth net of recon/repair after 39 months. Good luck.

3 Likes

I pulled out of the deal. It’s in cincinnati and I was wrong on the calculator but he brought down the price to $40217 from $57955. You can negotiate further I believe. Additionally, this is a loaner car with 3078 miles on it. Here is the link to the car : https://www.cincinnatinorthalfaromeo.com/new/Alfa+Romeo/2023-Alfa+Romeo-Giulia-603b8ebf0a0e087f7587a12c68e1ab05.htm

Please suspend this guy (MrSmith79159). He’s notorious for wasting everyone’s time on LH and only here to troll.

1 Like

So to clarify, it is not a new car.

Yes, you’re right. I got to know later when he sent the buying order.

Question: did you ever get a lease proposal for a new Giulia for comparison?

Yeah, no sarcastic remarks or jokes allowed, dammit!

You tell em Qbrozen. You got this lol

Is that a 51 month lease?

You’re right

No, I haven’t as I was planning on eventually buying out my lease and the discounts on 2024 Giulia weren’t great.

I think that would’ve been useful to know from the outset. Why not just arrange your own financing from the outset, rather than leasing to buy?

I’ve been attempting to negotiate a deal on a CPO 22’ Alfa Romeo Giulia with only 4,000 miles on it. Initially listed at $37,800 on the website, I successfully negotiated it down to $35,000. During my research, an individual provided me with the MMR values for the vehicle, revealing a dealer value of $28,800 and a retail value of $30,400. Should I bring up this information to the salesperson in an effort to secure an even deeper discount by sharing a screenshot?

Is that an average value? For how many miles? Obviously a car with, say, 20k miles wholesales for less than one with 4k

Here is the screenshot : https://imgur.com/a/21qq3LB