Leasing Loaner Giulia 2023 Veloce RWD

MMR retail value is worthless. No one in the business is buying a car for $28.8k and paying for auction fees, transport, and detail to make a $1000. And that is before they pay for advertising, employees, etc. All dealers care about when selling a used car is how it is priced for the miles, condition, and options relative to the rest of the market. If $35k is competitive, then they have no reason to negotiate much more. If you can find comparable models for sale for less, that is your negotiating power.

1 Like

I appreciate the clarification. I initially thought this car was purchased at the mentioned price because the VIN number was referenced.

No, they just put the VIN in there to autopopulate the info. MMR does not tell you what a specific car was sold for, just the market average.

1 Like

That’s a great recommendation. I’m actually pursuing that right now.

Hi @max_g , thanks for the advice. So, the Giulia has gotten good reviews after 2020+ models, many have run 100k miles without any issues and they are said to be reliable but the maintenance is the expensive part. However, I have heard they are same as any other luxury car, so I have decided to do oil change and other stuff on my own. Also, this is the last generation of Giulia that is going to be ICE so, I thought it makes sense to experience it before they cease to exist. The car I’m looking at is 2023 used(corporate fleet), although not CPO. Do you think it’s a really horrible idea, as I’m open to wait for model3 highlander ?

Between those 2 choices, I’ll take Giulia any day. Model 3 highland is not on the same level.

That’s just your rose-tinted glasses talking.
I’d buy 20 other used models before touching a used Giulia.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.