Leasing has become a TERRIBLE Proposition - POWELL, GREED, and INFLATION are robbing you!

Audi financial can’t borrow federal money . That’s why they are expensive.

US bank MF is 0.00195. Call me and I’ll hook you up. 424-281-5606

6 Likes

Even a LH broker can have one, right?

3 Likes

season 6 episode 23 GIF

It’s no big deal, lease deals are just under anesthesia right now

1 Like

Not during a race to the bottom.

ursus vs aronchi part 2. :popcorn:

1 Like

Is there a TL;DR version? Yes, leasing has become expensive. However, you are free to decide whether leasing is in your best financial interest.

1 Like

This goes with all germans?

That is correct

2 Likes

Don’t pretend you know something when you don’t know anything.

Have you seen the price of eggs?

Ohh man don’t get me started on eggs!! It’s ridiculous!! Last year i bought 5dz from walmart for like 4.97/5.97 now its like $13-15 for 5dz!!

1 Like

At the ALDI closest to our house, they’ve gone from 68 cents a dozen to $2.48.

I remember when 20 cents bought a cigarette!!

2 Likes

Since I live in Abu Dhabi, I must be a crypto bro. What color is your Bugatti :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

duck tales gold GIF

2 Likes

Funny the reference is Biden and dems when inflation is ripping world wide and among the lowest in America relatively.

5 Likes

At one point, they were up to $4.49 a dozen at Aldi

1 Like

You feeding the troops in the donbas? 5 dz eggs?
Excuse Me What GIF by Nickelodeon

9 Likes

Dude, it’s always Biden’s fault. It’s always AOC’s fault. It’s always Hillary’s fault. It’s always Obama’s fault. It’s always uniquely just one individuals fault despite the fact that government policy and legislation is passed and promulgated by hundreds of policy makers that are voted in by the population.

It’s sickening to hear people pass blame and accountability to one person just because an orange clown tells them to. These threads constantly devolve into political theater.

13 Likes

He’s either trying out for the great British baking show or getting prepped to egg Ursus’ home.

4 Likes

Why do people on LH have to take the bait, all the time?

I swear every thread on this platform turns into a “who is more wrong” policial argument …

15 Likes