Leasing a car , unemployed

Hello everyone, I’m trying to find my first car to lease. I care more about the payment rather than the car it self so anything cheaper the better. I wanted to see what suggestions you guys have.
Thank you

1 Like
1 Like

Welcome from YouTube. (I am making an assumption based on the way you titled your post)

• How much do you want to spend? Right now $0 Down Leases for Cheap cars is about $350
  • Do you have a car in mind? Please note, A Mustang or a Corvette are not cars for ‘New To Leasing’
  • How’s your credit?
  • Do you have a steady job or new job?
  • Are you under 21? If so…well…
  • Do you drive far?

Lots of questions need to be answered before you ‘start leasing’

Hey guys, I wanted to know if it is possible to lease a car while being unemployed. My credit score is 750+. If yes what companies lease to unemployed?

If you’re unemployed, do yourself a favor and do not add hundreds of dollars a month to your bills in payments, insurance and gas. If you can’t afford it, don’t do it. If you must…Nissan Versa. Dirt cheap starting at approx 16K. And available with a manual transmission!

4 Likes

Unemployed as in no income?

Deer Popcorn GIF

6 Likes

This is not legal advice, or advice of any nature, I am just stating a fact:

I have leased more vehicles than I can count and I have never once been asked to verify income.

19 Likes

They’ll just run your credit

Whats a little bank fraud among friends?

9 Likes

Have you ever had any car loan history? If you don’t have any car loan history and are unemployed, I highly doubt you will get approved for any lease.

1 Like

Tier 1? If not hell no.

Oh… first time buyers aint gonna have a lease…?

It’s just a data point. Caveat emptor, yada yada.

Do I want to commit bank fraud? No.

Would I be interested in seeing someone else perhaps try to, so I could see what happens? Who knows?!

3 Likes

LMAO! Got some Wolf of Wall Stree vibes right there

I know plenty of people with no monthly income that are super well off, leasing vehicles. No Fraud just usually a few bank statements will suffice.

3 Likes

HAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA when i was a student i never got asked for income either but…

Not a lawyer, but are you implying that @mattevan is committing bank fraud? I would assume it’s the dealer’s responsibility to ask the leasee for that info?

1 Like

Have you leased any in the last 2 months? Repos are starting to hit lots.
Also are you marked as ‘marginal’ in your credit reports…lol

Doesn’t every credit application have income section? I guess the question is, would they approve a lease without an income?

1 Like

No, im implying that if someone were unemployed but listed an employment source anyway because it doesnt actually get verified, that would be bank fraud.

2 Likes