LeaseHero's Socal BMW Specials (January)

Do you still have access to the Loaner 2019 BMW X6 sDrive? I only drive 5-6k miles a year. Could it be done with a lower 7.5k miles yr? What colors is the exterior & interior?

My current lease is up in less than 3 weeks. Its an Acura MDX, so I won’t qualify for $750 loyalty.

Scott
1 Like

It’s still available! Unfortunately for the X6, the lowest mileage I can do is 10k miles. Your Acura would qualify for conquest which is the same as loyalty pricing for the x6!

Feel free to pm me or text me at 7148812719 for further details!

Updated the sheet with enhancements! M850i coupe is under 1k now for the first time ever and I got a huge batch of sub 150 a month i3 BEVs with just driveoffs and msds DAS!

Let us know if you’re interested in one of these incredible specials or our private spreadsheet of specials, pm us or text at (714) 881-2719 or (949) 524-9543 (Please only text one of us, as both myself and my partner can assist you the same way!).

2 Likes

Just texted 949-524-9543 requesting the spreadsheet, thanks!

Spreadsheets updated for October! Same link as always for those who have it, for those who don’t, what are you waiting for??? :rofl::joy:

Stay tuned as I’ll be adding some blowout X7 v8 and M5 deals later this week!

Let us know if you’re interested in our private spreadsheet of specials, pm us or text at (714) 881-2719 or (949) 524-9543 (Please only text one of us, as both myself and my partner can assist you the same way!).

Looking forward to the X7 and M5 blowout deals!

1 Like

Do you know if you will have any 540i M Sport loaners?

@Vadiksf415 No loaners, but I have some great new deals on them!

To those who messaged in the thread (before they’re sent to landfill), I have PM’d you the link!

As always, let us know if you’re interested in our private spreadsheet of specials, pm us or text at (714) 881-2719 or (949) 524-9543 (Please only text one of us, as both myself and my partner can assist you the same way!).

X7 50i and M5 both posted, sub 1k a month for the first time and well-equipped vehicles!

Longtime lurker here. Got a M340i from @LeaseHero for the posted deal; Went to dealer and spent ~15minutes signing papers and I’m out. Service is very professional and clear. Would definitely recommend.

2 Likes

Happy to serve you and thank you for the kind words :blush:

Gorgeous car by the way:

1 Like

Can I score a loaner X3 around $400 mo? No msd and loyalty/ conquest … X2 if i cant

1 Like

Are M5 still available ?

Hello friends, I am in the market to lease (anytime even tomorrow or ASAP) 2019-2020/BMW X4 M40i 36months/ 12k mileage per year I live in San Jose CA, but dont mind to fly get the car in LA or SOCAL area text massage is best or call 310.774.9843 Sol I dont mind a Loaner car or any kind of competitive lease. I am willing to pay at the $550-$650 AGIAN FOR THE RIGHT CAR AND DEAL I WILL SIGN TODAY!! Realistic expectations are recommended for best results.

@Shadow818 That’s a tough budget to hit but I’d love to try my best! Shoot us a text or email! If not, the x2 is still a great car :blush:

@ihalaby Yes they are! Got some great specials!

@shlomy777 I texted you back with our pricing, let’s get it done!

Never got any text can you.resend 310.774.9843

Two aggressive loaners for end-of-month! Let us know if you’re interested in one of the two or our private spreadsheet of specials, pm us or text at (714) 881-2719 or (949) 524-9543 (Please only text one of us, as both myself and my partner can assist you the same way!).

EDIT: SOLD

1 Like

If either of those had even the slightest chance of being equipped with SensaTec interior I’d be on this like white on rice.

Wait you want SensaTec? Most people would prefer the Dakota leather as its real leather and an upgrade!

I can vouch for the Dakota leather, way better than sensatec.

Also it’s a lease so I wouldn’t worry about long term care for the Dakota.

1 Like