LeaseHero's Socal BMW Specials (January)

Yes, I’m not most people. I’m vegan and don’t want a leather interior :slight_smile:

5 Likes

540i’s aren’t even available with sensatec. 530i & 530e all day long though. So I guess you need to ask yourself, can you live with a little less oomph under the hood?

1 Like

Fair enough.

1 Like

You don’t eat the seats! And even if you did I wouldn’t advise that as BMWFS would hammer you on the wear and tear at lease end.

1 Like

Our famous spreadsheet is NOW updated for November! Same link as always for those who have it, contact us ASAP if you haven’t gotten it yet.

Notable enhancements on 8 series and 7 series! i3s are still great, but we NEED to be flexible on colors and options as they are incredibly scarce. No more base BEVs left and production has been halted on the car! Let’s have another strong month, thanks guys, love working with the Leasehackr community :slight_smile:

As always, let us know if you’re interested in our private spreadsheet of specials, pm us or text at (714) 881-2719 or (949) 524-9543 (Please only text one of us, as both myself and my partner can assist you the same way!).

When do you expect 2020 deals to start rolling through?

Once we sell the 2019s, so lets say early 2020!

1 Like

Do you have any breakdown for the i3s BEV for a 36 month term to qualify for the CA state rebate?

Do you have any breakdown for the i3s BEV for a 36 month term to qualify for the CA state rebate?
Also i have ol code, can i use it?

@LeaseHero any great M5 competition deal?

Big enhancement on 2020 7 series!!! (~100/Mo off) Will be adding more 2020 models in the upcoming weeks.

As always, Let us know if you’re interested in one of these hot specials or our private spreadsheet of specials, pm us, email, or text at (714) 881-2719 or (949) 524-9543 (Please only text one of us)

any deals on the M340i?

1 Like

@L5_CCNA Yes sir! Pm us for the sheet or shoot us a text at (714) 881-2719 or (949) 524-9543 (Please only text one of us)

interested in the 2019 BMW 540i! is the car still available?

Hi, when can we expect the December specials to be available? I am in the market for a midsize SUV, looking to lease before the end of this month. First time leasing so am considering a broker to help.

Should have December Specials within the next few days! Thank you for your patience!

1 Like

TODAY ONLY DEAL FOR LAST DAY OF NOVEMBER INCENTIVES:

2019 New 530e M-Sport with Parking Assistant Heads-up display, Harmon Kardon, Loaded

MSRP ~$65k
Driveoff: 0, sign and drive
Monthly: $599/mo plus tax
Term: 36/10k
Incentives: Loyalty included, grad can be added

2 Likes

Our famous spreadsheet is NOW updated for December! Same link as always for those who have it, contact us ASAP if you haven’t gotten it yet.

Specials on a ton of 2020s! Huge blowout on 7 series, 2019 8 series, z4, and i8!

As always, let us know if you’re interested in our private spreadsheet of specials, pm us or text at (714) 881-2719 or (949) 524-9543 (Please only text one of us, as both myself and my partner can assist you the same way!).

1 Like

Just got an i3 REX in, text us at (714) 881-2719 or (949) 524-9543 if you’re ready to move on it TODAY and have BMW loyalty. Won’t last long

I’m interested in a 440i GC Msport. Any luck finding this?