Leasehackr site for normal cars

Dude what don’t you get? Unicorn deals aren’t really possible on Toyota Honda’s Mazda’s and etc… due to the high MF and Low discounts, if they were they would be posted here. The “good” deals are posted in the market place section. If you searched you would found someone got a Hyundai for < 200 a month recently. Sometimes you can get good deals on those cars and when those times come they will be posted here. Otherwise do some leg work use the steps in this forum and post up something on the ask the hackers. That’s it. Idk what else needs to be said.

1 Like

#tacoma

Nuff said

1 Like

Fair enough, but Volvo and BMW (I think) include free maintenance. So I guess by “inflated maintenance costs” you mean high mileage lease where you’d need to replace brake pads or something? Also, I’d think everyone wants to get the most bang for the money and that’s why we lease.

4 Likes

They’re out there, just require some work

1 Like

I can’t figure out why you and ap919 post this nonsense . It’s not helping anyone .

lets just change the name to bmwhackr, i mean i’m so tired of all the bmw talk.

Silently roll your eyes and set the threads to Muted, like I do with all of the Volvo threads.

1 Like

I see what you mean…1st few pages 95% bmw :face_with_raised_eyebrow: