Leasehackr Meme Lounge (Part 1)

One has to choose to be ignorant in the infornation age, though.

1 Like

This is the meme lounge.

Political Science 101 is down the hall through the doors marked X.

3 Likes

And our Black Friday special has already begun. Hurry up and order your complete 2023 LH Marketplace Tee Shirt Collection :tada::tshirt::womans_clothes::necktie::confetti_ball:

The @aronchi

The @thevolvoguy - who needs all of you to call him personally between now and Sunday for a wellness check (Marked Safe From: 8/10 Customer Survey)

And the @Benedetto

22 Likes

Futurama Buy GIF

10 Likes

7 Likes

Can we please have a spinoff “LH HOF Quotes” thread? Here’s another one of my favorites, coincidentally from you:

4 Likes

24 Likes

Some Nissan dealer:

The same Nissan dealer to NMAC:

12 Likes

Guys - I can’t believe this shit - but I was in the process of leasing my 5th vehicle (I am not a newbie by any stretch) but I have to call absolute BS. Dealership told me that the M-Sport Package on the 4-Series I wanted to get is absolutely mandatory and cannot be removed.

When I read MANUFACTURER’S SUGGESTED RETAIL PRICE, I am taking that literally as THE MSRP. Once they’ve added on the ADDITIONAL INSTALLED EQUIPMENT, it really chaps my hide.

So my response to them was, “Take it off, I didn’t ask for it. Do you need a chainsaw, because if so I have one right here we can use.”

Btw, idc what @IAC_Scott “thinks”.

3 Likes

Let’s see the worksheet.

If the equipment was installed by the factory or the port then you’re stuck with it unless you want to look at a different vin or custom order.

Jokes and memes only.

No continuing discussion from the other thread here

2 Likes

from Imgflip Meme Generator

7 Likes

8 Likes

I was kidding of course :slight_smile:

1 Like

7 Likes

download

14 Likes

14 Likes