Leasehackr Meme Lounge (Part 1)

Imagine spending $90K on a wrangler lol

Can we get all the brokers / dealers on this site to sing “Imagine”?

2 Likes

133 on that particular dodge would be a steal and likely about 80k under market value

Offense GIF by ABC Network

1 Like

Wasn’t the best broker deal on this 50k ADM? And you did it if I remember

He said in a different thread that he has one for 25k ADM, and it’s his to flip…lol

1 Like

Yea I got one at 25k. Then they wanted 50k when they saw demand, I already gave a deposit and they’re honoring it, I hope…

The ones I sold at 50k over in hindsight were an amazing deal. Cheapest I’ve seen so far on the market is 250k. I’m sure there will be some more coming though and I’m thinking the 200-225k range is where they settle.

1 Like

so these are bought by people willing to pay cash, because I can’t figure out how financing would work?

If you finance you pay down what the bank won’t lend.

2 Likes

That’s what I mean, at that posted sticker you have to paydown 2 cars worth of markups to get financing on one and all you get is a Dodge, a fast one, but a Dodge nevertheless.

Yep. I reckon however if you’re in a position to pay a insane markup usually your capital or expected ROI (even if it’s just bragging rights) should be in the right place.

1 Like

Yeah I don’t think anyone buying these is paying 8% interest on them.

Some banks lend on value too so potentially could finance 200k I would think. Never did that so not sure

4 Likes

6 Likes

Beat me to it lol

Poor Ben

and y’all wonder why I am a cheerful nihilist! That’s just in one week at volvo lol

1 Like

word for word the comment’s on an 8/10 survey\

Overall, a positive experience. I still think the cars need to come down in price some.

Stuff like this is why I asked my GM for the 30 car bonus to be a chair and a rope.

17 Likes

The best part is a 8/10 is still failing lol

roof no GIF by Rico Nasty

DM address I’ll get you a rope

classic film 60s GIF by FilmStruck