Benedetto's Midwest Volvos - New Delivery program

Season 1 GIF by Twin Peaks on Showtime

Does this qualify me for the returning customer pool :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Goodfellas GIF

3 Likes

Repeat customer here. Reached out to Ben this week, spoke to Ben this week, no issues. It’s good to be in the club.

3 Likes

Night Out Dancing GIF by Cameo

6 Likes

Hello, I am looking for a B5 Plus XC60. I have contact with a local dealer and they are not willing to offer more discount. I wonder if you could negotiate with them?

Makes you more of a service provider than a customer.

I’m interested in XC90 recharge.
Do you ship the car to Colorado?

Yes and we do often

Hi Ben,

I am a returning customer, I wanted to extend my current Volvo XC60 lease but VCFS will not extend lease on my current car so i wanted to get a XC90. If i would like to get a XC90 PHEV plus 7P one(78K) with first month down at signing, would you be able to help? I have loyalty and Costco. Let me know please.

Thanks,
Rajesh.

Hello. I am interested in a S60 PHEV Ultimate (Black Edition if available). Are there any still available? Can I get it shipped to Colorado?

No black editions available

Not a deal breaker. Could I receive a quote for a regular S60 T8 Ultimate (preferably but not required to have the Bowers and Wilkins stereo option)?

Hi,

I am interested in xc60 b5 core. Can you send me the deal quote? Thank you!

Interested in an S60 ULTIMATE PHEV. Would you be able to provide a quote/options? Thanks in advance!

Hi there,

Interested in XC90 T8 Recharge Ultimate - What is the best way to get in touch? I’ve submitted via the online portal and tried calling - understand you’re giving preference to return customers :). Thanks!

Please pm me your email address

sent - thanks!!

@Benedetto PMd you

The calendar has been updated to reflect available times for new and previous customers.

I have a select few XC90 Plus models available for EOM - also several S60 T8s available.

Also, my sheet’s loaner/demo units have been updated, and prices have been reduced.

Please keep in mind that the sheet prices do not include

• Costco
  • Loyalty
  • A plan
  • D Pin
  • Affinity (Healthcare, Teacher, FR)
1 Like