paging @drdvrgs and @harrydogyo

1 Like

All I want is to come out even at this point :sob:

3 Likes

Life Drowning GIF

7 Likes

from Imgflip Meme Generator

16 Likes

It’s ok, people were talking and having fun so max_g as always couldn’t deal with it and closed it.

4 Likes

Exactly. Quite coincidental that the times that he engages in what others might consider landfill material, the thread mysteriously does not get closed and posts don’t get landfilled.

Once again a great example of why there needs to be an ongoing “anything goes” thread to have those discussions just like most forums do.

7 Likes

There was at least on more TH participating in there, so it’s completely arbitrary and depends on whims. What should happen is anything goes but locked to members only, so that way it doesn’t mess with SEO of the forum. Closing threads because one miserable person can’t handle things and does not know how muting a thread works is beyond stupid

4 Likes

IYKYK
IMG_5155

1 Like

3 Likes

Learn the difference between TH and TH Emeritus, people, and you will understand :point_up:

3 Likes

TH Emeritus are just washed up and retired but don’t want to spend the rest of their lives sitting alone at home?

8 Likes

You going to end up living at home in the basement if you keep relying on 10s :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

As much as they hate it, cars are tied to banking which is 100% tied to politics. So the topic is going to come up in almost any broad discussion about rates, inflation, new technologies etc. For the most part we’re all civil about it and can have differing views while still respecting each other.

5 Likes

Key words right there.

2 Likes

Does not apply to all, but certainly to some…

11 Likes

4 Likes

We can finally argue over stupid things again! Brokers instead of wasting your time in that thread, you could be trying to get me a Porsche 911 Dakar or GT3 at 10k under MSRP!

But seriously we do need a basically anything goes thread.

4 Likes

9 Likes

Stop making memes and start finding me unicorns that require you to receive grievous bodily harm from your dealers! /s

1 Like

I was told if I make enough good memes, a unicorn will appear

2 Likes