Leasehackr Meme Lounge (Part 1)

Don’t tempt me. I’ve got spare likes today and you know I’m a contrarian by nature. :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

6 Likes

Libs def have their own set of issues but none have to do with the response to this guy. I’m pretty sure his level of annoyance might be the only bipartisan agreement in existence on this forum.

6 Likes

If that was doable, all social media would be drowning in court cases for any type of moderation, instead the reverse is true and all major platforms are getting beat up for spread of misinformation. To top it all off the guy admitted to trolling repeatedly, which even if he had a case, would erase it pretty quickly.

Why do you think this guy is here, he probably got kicked off from every major forum and platform, so he found the one place where no one has the balls to tell him to go pound sand. If mods are so concerned, the owners could step in, seeing how private business and what not.

1 Like

Personally his misinformation doesn’t bother me much because there will always be someone to correct him. It’s his quadrupling down in the face of indisputable facts that puts him at a clinical level. He’s wrong often but he admits it never. I feel for his family.

2 Likes

when did the meme lounge morph into a copy of your bigoted uncle’s facebook posts.

8 Likes

Personally his misinformation doesn’t bother me much because there will always be someone to correct him. It’s his quadrupling down in the face of indisputable facts that puts him at a clinical level. He’s wrong often but he admits it never. I feel for his family.

https://forum.leasehackr.com/t/off-topic-landfill-5/349359/6628

Look at it from the perspective of any new forum member, nobody is going to dig through a ton of Eric’s drivel to get to the morsel of useful information. First reputation of the forum goes, then the brokers go, and then we are all collectively stuck in r/askcarsales trying to figure out something over a course of a month that this forum does in 12 seconds flat. Eroding of trust is much faster than gaining it.

2 Likes

Bigoted uncle? It’s likely just his own Facebook feed that he’s cross posting.

2 Likes

global-censorship-everywhere

4D chess move… this is the mods attempt to gain negotiation leverage against the site owners to make being moderators a paid gig.

4 Likes

Capture

Embrace the ADM: Why paying markup is a good thing™.

2 Likes

Does anyone know how old this guy is? I’m genuinely trying to understand when did American education system fall apart completely. I’ve seen people quoting things wrong before, but to quote things against your own stupidity because you clearly didn’t understand the message of the original work (my guess is never read it and is reusing propaganda) is a new “high”. Or it’s completely normal, don’t know, don’t use mainstream social media.

1 Like

This. A thread that can be solved with 5 replies turns into 78 with the back and forth.

Whoa, this is possibly the best meme I’ve ever seen on LH…

16 Likes

14 Likes

I’m pretty sure he’s “Russian” (from the former Soviet Union)

So anyway, back to the memes…

20 Likes

@drdvrgs praise the hydrogen gods! Hydrodamus has predicted the demise of Eric!

1 Like

My first thought was the Sega Genesis tower of power.

(Jokes on us though, he’s ready to switch back to NCAS unlike everybody that had a J1772 based level 2 charger and will need an adapter to go to NCAS).

3 Likes