Leasehackr Meme Lounge (Part 1)

and y’all wonder why I am a cheerful nihilist! That’s just in one week at volvo lol

1 Like

word for word the comment’s on an 8/10 survey\

Overall, a positive experience. I still think the cars need to come down in price some.

Stuff like this is why I asked my GM for the 30 car bonus to be a chair and a rope.

17 Likes

The best part is a 8/10 is still failing lol

roof no GIF by Rico Nasty

DM address I’ll get you a rope

classic film 60s GIF by FilmStruck

I always wonder how these exchanges would go.

“hello, i’m calling on behalf of (insert bottomfeeder here). He mentioned you’re at MSRP on (insert overpriced car here). I’m looking for you to discount the car by x%”

“no”

“PLEEEEEEEEEEASE???”

1 Like

If someone does that Volvo care/subscription, do they still get a survey to complain about the price?

Yes 100% thats volvo logic

Throw in a bottle of Johnny Walker Black or preferred libation.

from Imgflip Meme Generator

5 Likes

Full-Service Depreciation (beta) is available on all Teslas now

10 Likes

8 Likes

Me when Ursus picks on me

6 Likes

It’s what keeps him sane. Barely.

1 Like

No Volvo involved person on LH is sane. I’m pretty you have to be mentally unstable to sell Volvos, and if you’re not, Volvo will make you unstable!

3 Likes

Have you ever been on the Swedespeed forums? I think the Volvo sales people on there are more insane as the brokers/sellers here on LH hah.

I remember a thread where a dealer was defending dealer markup over MSRP since it’s a free market and dealers are allowed to price to each transaction and maximize what buyers would pay.

But then he got super offended if a buyer took hard-nosed tactics into a showroom trying to whack a deal down to triple-net. He was like “I drive a Volvo and I have to eat too!” Jerk customers need to GTFO hah.

That forum is full of purists who want to value Volvos like precious metals

2 Likes

IYKYK

5 Likes

he can literally crush you with his wallet.

looks at mirror

1 Like