Leasehackr Meme Lounge (Part 1)

4 years and nearly 140K AP miles later.

:sparkles: Still Here :sparkles:

1 Like

@drdvrgs

11 Likes

Option C for @drdvrgs. But only when he misses the bus.

Dog Skateboard GIF

7 Likes

7 Likes

3 Likes

24 posts were merged into an existing topic: Off Topic Landfill 5

We don’t need any spillover from the DTC/ DeSantis thread or anything remotely political in here.

Please: send it all where it belongs

Fire Garbage GIF

6 Likes

Didn’t need to explain, captain obvious. Should have just merged it into that thread instead of landfilling. Would’ve made more sense.

I, commander sexy-pants, will speak with my brash captain obvious. We apologize.

5 Likes

I could barely open my mailbox today because inside was a USPS priority mail envelope, and the return address said “the best gift ever” and a PO Box in Texas.

Inside the priority mail envelope was a gift wrapped package. When I removed that, it contained a shiny box gold box

And it was correct…

:potato::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::rofl:

I will not be sharing the message on the other side of the potato, but only by that could I tell this gift was from @Benedetto

And while I thought I had surprised him with an amazing thank you gift (that the :rat: Amazon driver stole the first time), I relinquish my “excellent gift-giver” crown to the king :crown:

#newProfile🥔Pic

38 Likes

“Give a man a fish and you’ll only feed him for a day. But give him a potato and…”

He’ll take it to 5 Guys to be fried in peanut oil, maybe have them throw a 90-cent piece of cheese on top.

15 Likes

5 Likes

So :potato: is the new :eggplant:?

10 Likes

Also often imperfect off the assembly line.

6 Likes