Leasehackr Meme Lounge (Part 1)

9 Likes

That’s highly individual though. Even though I made fun of power folding mirrors in my meme above, that is a must have for me. And people made fun of it relentlessly here.

3 Likes

10 Likes

16 Likes

52ttaj

5 Likes

Don’t make it another dumpster fire topic

4 Likes

Is ok in meme form?
52uc31

4 Likes

8 Likes

52uipd

2 Likes

2 Likes

https://www.reddit.com/r/askcarsales/comments/mbs28p/my_fi_threw_a_tantrum_after_i_declined_products/

3 Likes

Not sure what I admire more: people who drive something because everyone else has one, or people who use haha as punctuation. This guy’s a combo platter.

Every dude under 35 without kids in my area drives a sporty hatch haha

3 Likes

Just me recently?

:chocolate_bar:

10 Likes

It’s not just you. Had a guy recently that wanted an x5 fairly well equipped. No loyalty, no MSDs, nothing but first payment due. With tax, wanted to be max 450 out the door. When I told him it would take 32% off to get there, I got heckled that since I’m a broker, I should be able to get that. Um…ok?

5 Likes

Thank anime. Family guy covered the phenomena at some point nicely:

52ybn4

20 Likes

She can hire a divorce lawyer with the savings alone!

1 Like

Recently, I’ve found that for people who message me who aren’t asking about a posted special, I really have to ask them after they’ve picked a vehicle about where they’re trying to be monthly. I hate to do, because it sounds like a dealer nonsense thing to ask, but some people are just so far out of reality that its necessary. I always tell people the goal is to get it as cheap as possible but I need to make sure we’re in the right area. I had one person want to pay $350/mo on a 60k truck and he told me that I was “killing my (his) dreams” when I told him that was far from realistic, then he asked me what BMW’s he could get for that price…

You can also kind of tell when its necessary to ask based on how the conversation is going.

4 Likes