Leasehackr Meme Lounge (Part 2)

NJ

6 Likes

I feel personally attacked, having picked up my Ariya on 4/1.

1 Like

Jokes aside, enjoy your car in good health!

5 Likes

Ha, the programs were actually even better in March, with conquest/referral/onsite pickup you could stack $7500 off, I made a post back then. I was considering either the Air GT or the EQS SUV as a daily driver, but as much as I love Lucid’s cars, I don’t think I can main a sedan. And once you sit inside the GT, the AWD Pure’s metal ceiling just felt so low, so I didn’t select one as a 2nd car (it’s for the gf anyway).

Once everyone hands back their lease, if Lucid’s not going bankrupt, I would seriously considering purchasing a used Air GT. In the meantime I will watch you guys enjoy the car and the deals. Maybe hack a Gravity in the future??

2 Likes

6 Likes

That was good, I laughed

from Imgflip Meme Generator

7 Likes

https://forum.leasehackr.com/t/apr-toyota-all-states-dealers-nationwide-deals-below-invoice-24-taco-4k-off-tundra-upto-8k-off-best-pricing-usa/106422/7933?u=justlooking

11 Likes

Go to bed and set your alarm clock for 3am to find a 2023. I’m not responding to that anymore

5 Likes

:man_running: :running_man: :running_woman:

6 Likes

Bro asked to copy my homework, I said to change it a little. He does this fr ong. Last launch edition btw

3 Likes

IMG_3699

3 Likes

4 Likes

JK I do like you THs!

8 Likes

6 Likes

The original deal was so bad I think it needs an exorcism, not some old lady crocheting.

1 Like

3 Likes

1 Like

5 Likes