Leasehackr Meme Lounge (Part 1)

Embrace the ADM: Why paying markup is a good thing™.

2 Likes

Does anyone know how old this guy is? I’m genuinely trying to understand when did American education system fall apart completely. I’ve seen people quoting things wrong before, but to quote things against your own stupidity because you clearly didn’t understand the message of the original work (my guess is never read it and is reusing propaganda) is a new “high”. Or it’s completely normal, don’t know, don’t use mainstream social media.

1 Like

This. A thread that can be solved with 5 replies turns into 78 with the back and forth.

Whoa, this is possibly the best meme I’ve ever seen on LH…

16 Likes

14 Likes

I’m pretty sure he’s “Russian” (from the former Soviet Union)

So anyway, back to the memes…

20 Likes

@drdvrgs praise the hydrogen gods! Hydrodamus has predicted the demise of Eric!

1 Like

My first thought was the Sega Genesis tower of power.

(Jokes on us though, he’s ready to switch back to NCAS unlike everybody that had a J1772 based level 2 charger and will need an adapter to go to NCAS).

3 Likes

Now wait for him to figure out VPN and come back with a vengeance, only to be uncovered within 5 minutes and get banned for good.

You really think Eric can figure out a VPN? He can’t even make a meme.

830lhh

13 Likes

10 Likes

from Imgflip Meme Generator

1 Like

The guy had 500 posts in a month and a half, about as much as I’ve managed to do in 4 years.

B U I L T D I F F E R E N T

2 Likes

4 days of read time joined in September :clown_face:

2 Likes

I know what fresh :troll: smells like, that was :100: a LH CPO troll

1 Like

And each of his posts was a wall of text. Then he would revise his wall of text 5 ties. He basically could have written the Iliad and The Odyssey and still have had time to post some trash memes to Facebook.

3 Likes

What’s the over-under that he re-re-joins?

Based on the people who liked Eric’s posts, he probably already has some alt accounts.

Maybe Eric51 was just @IAC pulling a funny prank against @IAC_Scott

3 Likes