Unfortunately, I don’t have a WRX or a Porsche, but if I did, I’d know catless downpipes on my daily driver would be obnoxious. On top of that, I’d know to have stock cats on hand for resale of the car.
Don’t worry… Stellantis has you covered with their E-exhaust on their EVs.
(I’m pretty sure someone is going to hack that with fart noises)
2 Likes
It’s funny because I think if EV manufacturers can get the fake engine/ exhaust sounds to match your throttle input, I think I’d be ok with it.

2 Likes
Ban me / time me out ![]()
![]()
![]()
@Bacons_C.C
8 Likes
Was waiting for this ![]()
2 Likes
Playing devil’s advocate here; maybe they were inquiring for a friend in SoCal.
1 Like

3 Likes
Trophy garage is the most fun place to reply, will OP see my comment on their badass lease before being thrashed by the Bear ?
6 Likes
Not true. Not limiting to leases anymore, but then “What’s in the garage” duplicates it.
@senwia - sure they will, in Landfill lol
The one guy had an Airstream in there for crying out loud! ![]()
Also @senwia
![]()
1 Like










