Leasehackr Meme Lounge (Part 1)

Doubtful even on a “Ho” let alone a ‘Slade.

We’ll just curious what the payment worked out I am sure there’s extra finance items laced in there. Prolly at or over $1k a month. Like nothing clicks in these peoples minds like wait this is a lot for a KIA.

Holy crap… just leave! You can get up and walk away!

1 Like

“I knew she was coming home with me,” he said.

Don’t let anyone ever tell you chivalry is dead.

6 Likes

I can’t even.
Really. can’t. even.

I wonder if the dealer chose the same color for both of his new boats… :thinking:

5 Likes

We never speculate on what the boat dealers do with all their proceeds from the boat sales to car dealers…private jets?

3 Likes

Ha, funny! I’ve never thought of it like that. Really, it could be more expensive either way (between vehicles & boats); both may range from $10K MSRP up to multimillion MSRP. Unless we’re solely referring to higher end yachts, I would say private jets are in another price class. :laughing:

It is just one big pyramid :rofl:

1 Like

I’m down counting particles of sand at the base, what do I know. :rofl: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

This is a good question… is there some sort of vehicle purchasing food chain? Do the boat dealers attempt to screw the car dealers? What happens when the boat dealers try to buy planes?

5 Likes

There is your answer.

3 Likes

It’s the trickle up economy. Car dealers buy boats. Boat dealer buy private jets. Jet dealers buy luxury apartments. Luxury apartment brokers buy exotic cars and so on and so forth.

3 Likes

from Imgflip Meme Generator

It is the meme lounge, after all.

9 Likes

Where do trains rank?

Can you really buy those privately? Where do you use them? :thinking:

9 Likes

Pictured: Backyard of the 0.1%.

2 Likes

I’m picturing Steve Carrell’s character from Ron Burgundy.

2 Likes

Walt Disney used to have a train like that in his backyard.

John Lassater still has one like that in his back yard, irrespective of how many :peach: he pinched at Pixar.

As good as that was, I was hoping they pulled a Wolf Grey one around as he was taking delivery after 7 wasted hours.

3 Likes