Leasehackr Meme Lounge (Part 1)

Mental gymnastics is a helluva drug.

6 Likes

3 Likes

The perfect meme for the situation… I laughed so hard when I saw this baby!

1 Like

6 Likes

1 Like

There is an assistive device called a screen reader that can read you the resource, before you send it on to inquire about its contents. :exploding_head:

Not the worst offense, but “can I hack the subsidy intended for amputees to install hand controls” led to an unscheduled shower this evening.

3 Likes

I wonder if it stacks with penfed and OL codes

1 Like

Okay, I am all for hacking the best deal possible but rebate fraud in this scenario is not okay. It’s designed for people who require assistive mobility, like the TikToker @spynergie on TikTok Instagram and youtube, a wheelchair bound individual who still tracks his Porsches. Incredibly talented individual.

https://www.instagram.com/p/COYF9ZBpFMX/

This equipment is not cheap either, the rebates make sense if you actually need them or use them to sway a purchase decision (a 50k bmw, but they give you money towards your mobility aid, versus a 45k converted Minivan that is accessible).

Depending on the brand and design you can expect pricing to start around $999 for more basic designs from MPD, MPS & Sure Grip. More complex and advanced engineered hand controls will range from $2999-$5999 and offer high fit & finish quality perfect for high end sport car drivers.

Here’s a some other examples of enhanced mobility equipment in vehicles.

It does. It’s a post sale universal rebate as long as you meet the medical/legal requirements (licensed, but require mobility aid).

:chocolate_bar:

4 Likes

@mllcb42 is typing…

That’s the meme :tipping_hand_man:t2:

4 Likes

12 Likes

9 Likes

7 Likes

from Imgflip Meme Generator

16 Likes

Can someone explain to me how one can be so hot for a car, but the exhaust note is the deal breaker? Looks like Tarzan, sounds like Jane?

7 Likes

Guess they are not fans of electric either.

Can someone explain how one googles “where to complain about my car or dealer” and ends up at LHF?

12 Likes

I read that thread and I KNEW I would see something on here in the next few hours LOL

3 Likes

The exhaust on the Z4 M40i was so obnoxious I completely wiped the car off my list.

Have you ever butchered a goat with a chainsaw in the Spreckels Organ Pavilion?

2 Likes

I think it’s an automated email that shows up for them when they’re frustrated and links here. Kinda like the automated email that must go out to people right after they sign really bad leases that leads here to ask how badly they got screwed.

Someone really should adjust the timing on those automated emails to go out earlier.

5 Likes

honestly exhaust sound is a pretty big deal to me lol. I wouldn’t consider a C43 without the performance exhaust, for example.

4 Likes