Leasehackr in Bloomberg News article re the BMW $54 i3 deal EDIT: THE DEAL IS LONG DEAD AND OYSTER BAY BMW IS A DISASTER OF A DEALER

OL code comes from specific promotions. The last one was a ski vacation sweepstakes. Keep an eye out, they pop up periodically.

$54 was a unicorn and sub $150 was almost as rare. I think the going rate with today’s incentives is is in the high300s to mid 400s

Would this help bringing the i3 to $54 a month?

https://cdn.questline.com/asset/get/0d0630e5-1619-4a74-bfc0-a239168a33ce?ts=-435859312

Edit: Guess not, does not apply to leases.

And with these 60k i3s – it’s 500-600.

I did the math and It seems I can get a $52K i3 REx 94h as low as $250 + tax

• 12% dealer discount
  • $500 fleet discount and 0.0002 MF reduction
  • $1000 Grad discount
  • $7500 Fed credit
  • $1000 OL Code

Those people that can get $2000 loyalty can shoot for under $200 deal.

There hasnt been MF reduction with fleet for a long time now.

Thanks for the heads up. That would add $16/mo extra

and you cant stack Grad and fleet anyways…

Why not? People used to that a few years ago.

Here are my numbers:

Leasehackr says monthly of $356 vs. $389 quoted from dealer but Total Lease Cost works out to be the same.
What else can be done? Further reduce MSRP?

Fixed it for you. You can’t adjust MSRP. The residual is based on this.

no they werent. FEP and Grad was never stackable. Trust me I try every time even though I know the answer. We have 3 BMW’s in the house.

I’d just like to chime in here and say, I just got an email stating someone wanted 22% off before incentives. And yes before incentives. I laughed out loud…

2 Likes

And I bet that person thinks that dealers are just being totally unreasonable and just trying to line their pockets by not honoring that!

This is why we can’t have nice things =)

I want to hit the lotto…can you make that happen too?

Hey man i am paying you. Thats what i pay you give me my price or i walk. Reminds me of someone saying they repeat customers and they should get even cheaper than last time.