Leased 2020 BMW X6 M50i for $922 and first month only. FL DEAL!

OK, here is a bit of useful info, sticker is 90,945, selling price is 75,543. Hope this helps others. Instead of picking on my lack of experience in dissecting a deal, maybe you can help me reverse engineer so it would add to the collective knowledge here. So if it IS a bad deal, it’ll help guide other to the light.

Seriously, can you help me fill out the blanks of my deal?

2 Likes

Post your contract, it has all the information.

1 Like

I had to make an educated guess on the dealer fee, but it’s just about there.

They marked up the mf but you’re at 17% pre-incentive which is a solid discount. (About 13.5% pre-incentive if you correct for the mf markup) Would be helpful to know if there was any trunk cash included to get you to that discount. (This is where independently confirming incentives is helpful)

Solid deal on a brand new model. Well done!

6 Likes

Thank you so much for building the calculator. Hope this helps others.

Thank you :slight_smile:

While I didn’t quite understand how they structured it, I felt it was a decent deal.

Congrats! Pics of the car ?

LH Calculator defaulted to 12k instead of 10k.

The miles on the calculator is irrelevant as long as the RV number is correct.

Agreed 202020

This is actually a pretty good deal…even though OP’s tactics are not “leasehackr” friendly. X6 is a popular model and a M performance car at that.

Reminds me of a friend’s friend who didn’t know jack crap about leasing and walked into an Audi dealer to get an A6. She literally was in there for eight hours and every time the salesperson came back with a revised quote, she would tell him “get that crap out of my face and tell your manager to bring something real!” The manager eventually got so sick and tired of her that he gave her a real “loser” deal.

Congrats OP!

2 Likes

You got a sick deal, enjoy it. You got roughly 16.5% off which amazing.
Who was the dealer. Can you refer?
I am about to get x5m50 next month with 13% off before incentives and bunch of people here told me it is impossible.
Everything is possible.
Put out pics

5 Likes

If that’s at buy rate MF, that’s basically where he is too

How?
I am at $91245
$3750 cap reduction( loyalt, lease cr, college)
13% off
10/36
7msds
$ around $900 -910 incl NY tax

He’s at about 13.5% pre-incentive if you adjust for the mf mark up, so if your 13% is at buy rate, your deals are similar. Are you at buy rate?

Yah, looks like a pretty comparable deal. Discount is slightly lower once adjusted for buy rate, incentives are a little better (although theyre showing $2750 not $3750), taxes are higher.

Yes I know college grad is not there

Thank @mani_is_kool

You’re such an informative source on this forum :slight_smile:

5 Likes