LEASED 2018 Maserati Ghibli S

In Florida, tint is a must. The Maserati comes with what looks to be zero tint on the windows. Mine, at least, looked clear as day. The car looks so much better now with the tint.

Thatā€™s what we in the sports luxury society call the mildest of divots in otherwise green and luscious European pastures. I envy your little issues :wink:

Post pics of it now. 2020

Or a Saturday with a jack, an impact gun and a beer in the garage at home for free.

Nice looking car. I leased a 2017 SQ4 almost a year ago, and Iā€™m still loving it. Mine is black too. The tinted windows look bada$$ on the black car. I hand wash it myself every other week. Those wheels get dirty fast.

On the maintenance, the dash light will come on telling you maintenance is due every year or 12,000 miles. Neither your local Jiffy Lube nor your local mechanic will not have the tool to turn off the light, and the dealers guard them jealously. However, a guy on the Ghibli forum bought one and lends it out for $25 a pop. I splurged for the pre-paid maintenance for peace of mind.

and a boom box!. ā€¦ there must be a boom box!

2 Likes

Even for people who look like the Michelin man?

1 Like

Here is with the tint. It still has some see-thru to it, but nothing like factory.

2 Likes

Looking clean my bro. Congrats. Have you seen a lot of people stare at the car?

is there anyway for you to post the specific numbers for this deal?

Thanks much

Not sure if I replied in the right spot. Thatā€™s all the figures you were wanting.

Very nice! I have the Blu Metallic. Def donā€™t take it to Jiffy Lube lolā€¦like others have said if you can find a good independent mechanic go there. I opted for the prepaid maintenance.

Iā€™ve been looking for Masis with that red interior but around same price as you Brett. This weekend is the last weekend of the month so hopefully a dealer will want to get some business.

I think you spoke to Brian at my dealer. He said you were wanting the red interior. All they had on order were 90k+ Ghiblis with the red interior. I asked why they didnā€™t order more in ā€œour price rangeā€. He said the typical Ghibli S buyer, at least in our area, is more of a ā€œperformance based buyerā€ when looking for the Maserati brand. They sell the 90k+ models with the higher end options easier than the 85k- ones we were looking for. You may have a tough time getting exactly what you want in terms of colors in our price range, but maybe sit inside the various interiors and see if one grows on you.

I mean that red just looks so good. Canā€™t even lie. Iā€™m going to try to get one with that interior. If not then I like the brown (orangish) one which he does have in our price range. But the last weekend of the month is incoming and I also have a broker who is very popular. So I need to let him work his magic.

I hope Ben will finally get his fees.

1 Like

Agreed. Prettyboy has been looking for a lease for well over a year now? Thatā€™s patience!!!

I was passively looking for the last year. Now Iā€™m actively looking and hired Benn last week. Time to get it!

Just make sure you watch Dougā€™s review before you pull the trigger