Leased: 2017 Toyota Tacoma - $320 a month

I’m working on a lease deal on a similar truck: TRD Off Road, double cab, 4x4, manual trans. MSRP-$35223, Sale-$34222. Dealer offered $438 with $0 down for 36 months/36k miles. I’ve requested the residual and money factor. I’m new to using the lease hackr calculator but not to leasing. I really want this truck but need to be below $400 w/$0 down. Doable? Also, can someone explain how MSDs work? Thanks!

Very doable. Whats your location?

Memphis, TN. Dealer called back with .00210 MF, 74% residual, $695 acquisition, $499 doc fees, $128 tags. Closest I can figure is $409. No money down.

Are you willing to get one in florida?

I’d prefer local. Not really interested in driving 8+ hours for a common vehicle.

I was quoted this today at another dealership: 4x4 Sport M/T, MSRP: $35,242, Sale: $33,353, 73% residual, MF: .00225, Advanced Payments: $444.57, Upfront Charges: $336.51, Trade in Neg Equity: $1,200, Due on Delivery: $781 = $444.57, 36/36k. Any room for negotiation?

They are killing you on the money factor. I believe standard mf is .002 which is still pretty high.U might have to go through a credit union. Or might have to buy out of state. Plus u need to negotiate more on the selling price.

Is money factor negotiable or is it just what it is? Also, you think I can get the sale price much lower? $32k resonsible?

Your base pay frm what they gave you is 211 plus mf of .00225. Which comes out to 132.92. Ill just round it off to 133. So your total with out taxes and fees is 211+133= 344 a month. This is without all their fees and tax. You should negotiate your money factor and and the selling price to get below what you think is a fair and reasonable payment for both of you. Tacoma i had was 37xxx msrp but they sold it to me for 32xxx. My money factor was .002. I have never tried msds before as i just found this sight like months ago but ive learned so much. Keep searching and dont be afraid to walk away if you think its not the right deal for you.

All, I’m seeing on some other boards that US Bank has some ridiculous residuals on the Tacoma this month. E.g. 36/12 on a Sport Double Cab Manual of .00135 and 82%.

Has anyone been able to snag one written through US Bank?

Thats sounds amazing. That would bring ur payments below 300 with no money down

Nice! How do I obtain them as a leasing provider? Do I just apply with them like I would a loan? I pushed hard today and they wouldn’t come off the current $444 per month.

The dealer has to be contracted with US Bank. You can ask if they are and then ask them to run the lease calculation through US Bank instead of TFS.

I have asked. Thanks!

I called 4 dealership, all only lease through TFS. Lowest I could get was $438/$0 down. .00210 MF, 74% residual. And none would go below $34k on an Off-road or $33k on the Sport.

I’ll be expanding the search looking into the Southeast region. A couple hours drive to Huntsville, AL may turn up some deals.

Where does one find the rates for us bank? I’m curious about a Tundra

My credit union is showing 83% rv for a Tacoma double cab TRD sport. 78% for the off road. Crazy residuals, I haven’t seen anything else that’s even close, not even Tundra.

That is crazy. Great deals to be had if you have a dealer that writes leases with a credit union or US Bank.

No one in the Seattle area, unfortunately.

Being advertised here in NC. Do the numbers look good? I’m considering visiting the dealership later today.