LeaseCompanion June Audi Deals 2019 BLOW OUT! E-TRON $645 DAS: 1st Month + Processing + TTL

, ,

LeaseCompanion June Audi Deals 2019 BLOW OUT!

Contact LeaseCompanion@gmail.com or PM Me
$399 Broker Fee All Vehicles
Prices Are Pre-Tax
MSD Program Available.
Low Dealer Processing Fee

LOCAL DEALS ONLY IN WASHINGTON DC AREA

SHIPPING AVAILABLE WITH FEE

ALL 2019/2020 AUDI Models 8-10% Off Plus All Dealer Cash & Loyalty If Applicable. (Excludes Premier Models)

Examples Below:
Lease Payment Quoted Disclosures:
• Excellent Credit
• Excludes Tax, Tags, & Title Fees

2019 Audi E-Tron (Many to Choose From)

MSRP: Premium Plus: $76,xxx
Monthly Payment: $645
Drive-Off Amount: $ 1st Month + Processing Fee ($300) + TTL
Months: 36
Annual Mileage: 10K
MF: .00203
Residual: 49
Requires: Loyalty Program

MSRP: Prestige: $83,xxx
Monthly Payment: $694
Drive-Off Amount: $ 1st Month + Processing Fee ($300) + TTL
Months: 36
Annual Mileage: 10K
MF: .00203
Residual: 48
Requires: Loyalty Program

like other brokers, would you mind sharing the leasehackr calculator as sample calculation?

Interested in p+ black on black with driver assist. No loyalty. NJ registration (there is no sales tax.)

Looks like bigger discount on prestige than p+ given its only 35 bucks pm more with over $8k more in price.

Done! Please revisit post.

1 Like

Hi Interested in etron prestige black on black. live in Utah, 84045 would need a shipping quote. Would like 3/12k miles. No loyalty at this time would be taking a customer from BMW if that helps. PM me please :slight_smile:

Sent you a PM. We are moving these out!

Inventory limited now. MF is now at .00203.

I’ve been bitching and moaning about that, you might need to update your calculators. With market allowance, this is like what 10-12% off msrp dealer discount? Not too bad on an Audi.

@HersheySweet yes we had standard MF and 10% plus an additional $500 off. With dealer cash all in at 6k P+ and 8k prestige. Inventory now is slim and we have to DX cars at a cost :frowning:

Will update calculators tonight.

Calculators updated! Sorry folks deals are just progressively getting more costly.

I worked with him this week for P+. He is good & helpful, however, I personally think he is new and the dealer is not providing all the information.

For example; the calculator above doesn’t have a drive-off zero, but the final quote has that assumption built-in. So, the monthly cost jumps up. Now, even though the final quote calculator has zero drive off, 1st installment is still due. Probably a double dip for the dealer. I tried to explain, but wasn’t successful.

A couple other things in my case;

• No loyalty which increased the price, but with 7500 miles, got 50% RV.
  • Govt fee shows 400, which typically is closer to 100. So, this 300 extra becomes another double dip with a dealer fee of 300
  • Initial calculator had the acquisition fee of 895, which was 995 in the final quote.
  • Initial quote was with MF of 0.00173, but the final quote had marked up rate (0.00203.) Reason being no P+ left and need to be transported from another dealer, that would cost money. (Note: It appears this marked up MF applies to both P+ & Prestige now. Given there is not much inventory left, not sure if this dealer is any good for any possible deals.)
  • MSDs was not something I was able to apply for the final quote. I understood that I have to work that out with the dealer’s finance team once ready to sign the papers.
  • Couldn’t use Audicare with 1% higher RV

In summary; I liked the initial numbers, but with these little nuances, the monthly cost jumped from 614 to 725 (with the 1st installment being extra payment.) So, I stepped back.

Wishing you good luck in helping the fellow leasers here LeaseCompanion!

Hope this post helps people who are looking for the killer deal on e-tron.

So, we are doing back & forth.

First of all, congratulations on going on your own (since I turned self-employed, recently myself, I respect that) to help people here, after 13 years of getting leases yourself. I truly wish you to succeed. But a simple advice from an apparent “irate” prospective client, who probably is in “calmer” state of mind… Try not to berate anyone else on a public forum when you are selling services, not a product. Just let that go or talk to that person privately.

I am not certain through which text or message you saw that I wanted zero drive off? And I also don’t know if it is true that zero drive off means, one still pay first payment. This is the lease calculator link I sent, which clearly has all upfront fees to be paid on signing.

So, now if I want to understand your posted deal correctly; MF of .00173 is only available, if one has Audi loyalty and not looking for a specific color car? Correct?

Let me know the best deal available on Prestige (no black or gray color restrictions as before,) given the dealer has no P+ left. I am still in the market and as long as the numbers make sense, I am ready to make the deal. I am not that thin skinned that a little back & forth on the internet would get me mad :rofl: :rofl:

Talk to you soon buddy.

Cool. Lets take one thing at a time so there is no confusion. And I’ll work with you knowing that you are always right. Like everyone’s gf or wife or the boss. Let me learn from your 14 years of experience in this area.

$614 is from your original calculator posted bud. My calculator had 1% higher RV due to 7500 miles. You are comparing apples with oranges. Probably need to pay attention a bit more.

If you notice in the cal I posted above, I have Audicare cost added to dealer fee compared to 300 you mentioned. Based on what I have read the audicare costs 500, so 1% RV bump would reduce financed value by 760 or so. A net reduction in payment.

Waiting for reply…

Pretty sure that’s incorrect. I’ve never seen a case where Audicare is so cheap that it reduces the overall payment. Where did you see it cost $500? Are you sure the net cost wasn’t $500?

Disrespect? Dont know where. You responses are more irate bud.

Please help me!!!

I read that it reduces the net cost of lease. I can go back and look at the posts read here to confirm if its net 500 than cost of 500, but what would be the reason of paying audicare if it is adding to the lease cost?

Pretty sure Audi care adds $999 to the cost of the car for a 1% residual increase. Correct me if I’m wrong. You can’t just throw $500 somewhere in the calc for the “net value”

1 Like

That makes no sense. What company would pay YOU to perform maintenance for you?

1 Like

Also confused with the insult, insult, please help. You are everyone’s wife or gf, insult, I’ll still work with you, please help. Like, what? Before you try to body someone, especially a broker making a living, have your shit in order. @AutoCompanion sorry to clutter ur thread

2 Likes

$999, yup, but doesn’t it raise the residual by 1%?

Head was in the right place, math wasn’t. Post edited, thanks!

1 Like