LeaseCompanion June Audi Deals 2019 BLOW OUT! E-TRON $645 DAS: 1st Month + Processing + TTL

, ,

@AutoCompanion

What was the MF you advertised when he contacted you? Other than that I don’t see a problem on your end.

Okay, this whole argument is linking from you not understanding Audi Care, the accidental non changing of MF from last month.

One is on you, the other is on lease companion (an accident he corrected a bit ago, we all make mistakes). Fees will not be double dipped, it’s an estimate. I received a check back from a dealer when using another broker. Base is 0.00203 now, no way to get the 0.00173 MF now.

Shop the deal or the car, you have an option of using a broker, and taking their REALISTIC numbers and shopping using them. Nobody is stopping you from shopping that exact same car you wanted not in his (broker’s) dealer’s inventory.

Now can we all sing kumbuya? This broker, in his short time, has contributed to the community, and is one of the few brokers working out of DMV, so kudos.

2 Likes

I lov u man. Karma is a b**** indeed. Everyone gets it in their life. I got an easy pass that way!

It was not only MF. It was also, paying first installmenr with zero drive off. Never included the audicare with 1% bump and msds in your final quote.

I am open to your advertised price of 694 pm for prestige, if you take way 200o for loyalty, add 1% for 7500 miles, audicare for 1% rv bump and allow 10 msds. Fine with .00203 mf which is June rate, not May. In May, it was further below. But i dont want to argue or copy paste those posts from this forum or edmunds. So, You have my number. Call me if you can get the deal as the changes i noted above. Otherwise, still best of luck to you and your business. Take care.

I know there are really experienced players here and appreciate their explaining here for free. Others, who thread crapped, well…

Leasehacker 101 asks us to be polite to these dealers or brokers. They are here to make a living and deal with lot of crap anyways.

1 Like