🐶 AutoCompanion formerly LeaseCompanion - Most Brands Nationwide - Top Rated

Excellent and super easy leasing experience! Filled out an inquiry forum and ordered the car the following afternoon. The team was very patient and answered all questions we had. Pricing seemed too good to be true, but ended up as a fraction as a local dealer initially quoted us. Looking forward to working with them again in 3 years!

1 Like

First time Leasehackr. Review is a little late. Thank you to everyone at Leasecompanion for getting me a great deal on a Acura TLX Advanced. My Leasehackr score was 12.8. Made car buying process less stressful. They were super supportive from start till completing the deal. You can count on them if you have any issues with dealership. They did help me by contacting the dealership when I did not get an answer. That’s excellent service. Don’t hesitate to use their service. Will buy through them again. Thanks Leasecompanion

1 Like

I’ve the chance to work with Jaime from @AutoCompanion, and cannot thank them enough for their help and amazing level of customer experience. I will definitely recommend this Broker to everyone!

1 Like

LeaseCompanion was terrific to work with on a custom build 840 GC. His dealer and transportation company were both very professional. Overall well worth the broker fee and shipping costs, which will save me thousands over the course of 3 years compared to the best deals I could find on my own.

4 Likes

Leasecompanion (Sina) is hands down the best broker in the country. He was patient throughout my indecisiveness, and guided me through every step of the way. He was available for a call/ text anytime of the day and the “shop” is open 24/7. Love you Sina, you’ve save me lots of money and time and I would never buy a car elsewhere ever again.

1 Like

Yes yes yes I’ve jumped on the 4XE wagon too!! And @AutoCompanion was my Drug dealer!! Transaction was as smooth as it could be!! Very happy with them! And they were always there to answer my question! Highly recommend them!! :100:

1 Like

Worked with leasecompanion to get my 4XE, I must say it was the best customer service I have ever received while in the process of buying a new car. I will be doing business with them again very soon.

2 Likes

Thank you so much for the kind comments! We look forward to assisting you again whenever you need a new car. Happy Thanksgiving! :slight_smile:

haha! Thank you for the comments! We are always happy to help and offer the best possible customer service we can. Cheers!

The crew at Lease Companion could not be more helpful. Jamie and Sina went out of their way several times to take care of me. In this crazy car market in 2021, it can be especially difficult to find a new car for a good price in stock. They made it happen, over a holiday weekend no less. They are very responsive to text and calls, and do their very best to do the right thing for their customers. I would not hesitate to do business with them again.

1 Like

My third car with Sina. He’s the best!!!

1 Like

Sina & Jaime did a great job and found a great deal in this crazy market for me. They went above and beyond and made deal so easy. Process of buying car through them was so fun and easy without any headache. I’m really happy to work with them will get another car from them in three years again.
Thanks guys

1 Like

I had a great experience working with the LeaseCompanion team. In this tough market they were able to get me a production number for a BMW M4 build within the same day of our initial contact, at a discount off MSRP too! They were very quick to respond to any questions that I had and didn’t play any games. Highly recommended!

3 Likes

Thanks for the kind comments! Enjoy that beautiful beast! :slight_smile:

1 Like

What color Blue is this?

@AutoCompanion I don’t need to say much regarding how much I’ve saved on my deal here on leasehacker.

Review is for quick, responsive, transparency, and knowledge. They got it all. The whole transaction was very easy.

One more thing, they when extra steps to get me out of my Mercedes’ lease for the best value. It’s hard since Mercedes doesn’t allow third party payoff on their leases. It’s all about the connections they have with most brands.

Here is my new ride

Sina is very great to work with. Provided some great insights and suggestions for me. Got me a great deal on the RX. Will definitely work with him again on my next lease. Thanks!

This review is for the Jeep 4XE deal I did with LC.

I don’t wanna write up a crazy review… I’m just gonna say that this was the most seamless and headache free deal I’ve ever done with a dealership in my life. It’s incredibly refreshing to go to the dealer and not have to haggle or have it be a 9 hour process.

In and out and you know you getting the best deal.

Worth the fee 1000000%

5 Likes

10/10 would recommend @AutoCompanion if you’re in the market for a new custom build BMW. Sina was wonderful to work with super responsive and helpful. He got me my custom build 2022 BMW X3M Competition in a little over a month in todays car market… that’s wild! Definitely would recommend him to my friends and family.

4 Likes

I cannot recommend @AutoCompanion enough. Amazingly responsive, which is not something too common or expected from some of the other options out here. I had a few horror stories that I won’t go into here.

Sina was always direct and to the point, answering my questions within hours. Transparent about the process and helpful with some hiccups that happened during delivery (related to shipping company).

I bought two cars from Sina within a month given how good the service was. Price was also excellent.

I will do business with him again in the future without a doubt.

2 Likes