🐶 AutoCompanion formerly LeaseCompanion - Most Brands Nationwide - Top Rated

Amazing color combo! Congrats and enjoy in good health!

1 Like

It was out absolute pleasure! We always strive to take care of our clients.

Had a great experience working with LC on my ‘22 4xe lease. I will definitely be a returning customer in the future, thanks again!

3 Likes

Thanks so much for the review and pics! Great looking Jeep… Love the interior!

LeaseCompanion got me this beauty. It’s my 2nd Sahara with them. LC was incredibly responsive and got me great deals on both. I’m about to order my 3rd Jeep with them.

2 Likes

Amazing color! Looking forward to getting the High Velocity order in for you!

Enjoy in good health sir!

Great experience with LC. Order 4 units on Nov 14 with a group discount. 3 out 4 arrived dealer lot on Jan 20. 1 is still in the production. Shipping from MD to NY was great and used the Lc shipping company. A+ customer service

4 Likes

Awesome news! Thanks so much for the kind comments and continued business. We appreciate you!

1 Like

@AutoCompanion is the absolute GOAT. Secured a special order deal for 430i GC for exactly the same numbers as in the sheets. Jamie was with me every step of the way and helped me through every single hurdle even after connecting me to the dealer

• Answered every single question I had about the numbers for a month with almost no delays in response. I must’ve sent him at least 25 different leasehackr calculator links for 3 different models.
  • Walked me through the application process and sent me constant reminders to help me lock in the price
  • BMWFS came back with a higher money factor because we went into a different calendar month with the dealership. Jamie fixed it in no time at all.

This is my first car and my auto score isn’t great but @AutoCompanion got me a discount off MSRP in this market! 10/10 would recommend.

1 Like

Very glad I got @AutoCompanion to help me found 2022 Volvo XC60. They are very professional to handle all the works and got me a discount off MSRP in the current market!

They answered all my questions very fast and patience. They are very good to send the updated leasehackr calculator links for me as reference.

Highly recommend to work with @AutoCompanion !

Sold one to @AutoCompanion dealer in dc, was great to deal with him and dealer as well, got the equity check a couple of weeks after pickup as discussed. Had a couple of hiccups with the shipping company but once I reached out to LC it was picked up the next day. Overall good experience and will definitely return.

1 Like

Thanks so much for the kind comments! Happy to see you were taken care of.

1 Like

@Sifei_Han pleasure assisting you with the new Volvo! Enjoy in good health!

@bimmer1 our pleasure! Thank you for the kind words! We really appreciate it!

Very good at what he does! definitely getting more cars when the time is right!

1 Like

3 posts were merged into an existing topic: Off Topic Landfill 5

Second car from LC and crew, super easy and numbers exactly

as they stated up front. Have 3rd car order with them now. Great group!

So glad I found this group! Tremendous savings on my leases compared to anything local. Last summer I was trying to find the best RX350 deal and Sima was so competitive, I leased 2 cars instead!!!

Highly recommend and will be back soon for my next car!

Just picked up our 22’ JLU Willy’s, this was the easiest car buying experience I’ve ever had. Jaime at lease companion was great at getting us updates while we waited for the jeep to be built. The numbers were spot on, payment actually ended up being less than quoted. The dealership was great, didn’t try to push anything extra and they were extremely friendly and informative. We were in and out of the dealership in under an hour.

Congratulations on an amazing color choice! Hope you enjoyed PCD!