Lease under $125 a month 0 Down?

Anger management classes are showing great promise already!

1 Like

He’s unusually reserved. Probably got a kick in the butt from Michael.

zed

I would guess it’s either a base Sonic or Spark.

Sure did…

4 Likes

How much are fiat 500e running nowadays? I remember they were sub-$100 leases back in the day. I got a spark EV for $88/mo but that was 3 years ago, and they don’t exist anymore.

Commuter car for $125/mo… $4500 over 3 years. Might as well buy a used Prius, they run forever. And after 3 years you might still be able to get $2k out of it.

A jetta might be one of your cheaper options, won’t be $125/month though. You could always look into a motorcycle, although I would rather pay more money to be in a safe car.

In Mass? Think electric. Scored a Honda under $150/month net on a one pay with state rebate.

Here’s a lease for 109.00

That requires over $4500 due at signing. :man_facepalming:

6 Likes

Well, keep searching!!

But it says 109!! Don’t spoil it Jon.

1 Like

I thought the ad said lease a Giulia get a 500e free!!
You know for those times when the Giulia is in the shop.
Or for those times when the 500e has a dead battery :slight_smile:

5 Likes

What would a 24 month 12/15k look like on the Jetta? Does the S have the leatherette seating?

You do know that you could Google this or look on the VW website right?

2 Likes

It was a constant stream of thought. The main question is the first one. But yes I did look it up.

The S Model Does NOT have leatherette.

That is actually the question I was asking, sorry.

To know what you ask you need the residual values for the baseline 10k, 12k, and 15k. Note - The money factor plays a secondary role here

So for example if the 2 yr RV for the model you are interested in is 50% at 10k and 49 % at 12k and 48% at 15k,

Then take the MSRP multiple by the (1 or 2%) RV difference and that’s the extra depreciation you need pay over the 24 month term.

So if the MSRP is (for example) $23k then using my RV estimates it would cost you
12k ==> $23k *.01/24 months + interest ==> $9.58 extra plus maybe an extra $1 interest.
15k ==> $23k *.02/24 months + interest ==> $19.19 extra plus maybe an extra $1 interest

If you currently have a competitive lease, I saw this ad:

Mark Christopher Buick:
Buick Encore
$119/month
$99/down + driveoffs

24 month lease