Lease under $125 a month 0 Down?

Hi Everyone,

Can I lease anything for under a 125 dollars a month with 0 down? One pay lease is ok too!

I need an extra car to use to go to work and home. I’m ok with as little as 7500 miles a year. No preference on the brand or type of car.

I’m located in Southern California.

Thank you in advance.

1 Like

No, there is nothing available for $100/month with $0 down.

3 Likes

Why aren’t you letting people chime in and give their opinion. They may know something you don’t! You shouldn’t discourage people from posting item like this! It had 26 views in 5 minutes!

1 Like

Fine. Let me help.

No.

9 Likes

He literally chimed in and gave his opinion (which is well-informed). If people know something he doesn’t, they can still post…

There was the Chevy Traxx about a year and a half ago… maybe there is something similar now…

1 Like

Yes a year and a half ago. Not now. You’re asking for opinions and you’re getting responses from tenured folks here.

If you want to go fight the good fight, then by all means. I’d put your odds of landing something somewhere between 0 and 1%.

3 Likes

How about under $125?

No, there is nothing available for $125/month with $0 down.

3 Likes

What’s the cheapest lease I could hope to find right now? I am open to any type of car.

1 Like
2 Likes

Thank you! I looked at that thread and came up short…

Maybe here

www.schwinn.com

17 Likes

Lol! Is that what your driving?..

You asked. People said no. Don’t need to get defensive.

VERY RARE is there a unicorn deal like with the chevys a couple years ago… when those happen there is only a few weeks to capitalize on that deal and then it’s likely gone forever.

1 Like

@spdracer50. This subforum is better suited for generic questions like this .

https://forum.leasehackr.com/t/please-post-wanted-ads-here/64587/57

4 Likes

I think the problem with your post (if we can call it a problem) is that it is similar to various other posts from people (typically new to the forum) that don’t really get the spirit of the forum, which is to learn how leasing works and then put in the leg work to find the lease you want as opposed to asking to be spoon fed a ridiculously low deal. Yes, deals like these have been possible in the past and may be possible again but in the mean time, do your research, learn the ins-n-outs of leasing and be prepared to pull the trigger if a deal comes around.

DO NOT however, sit there with your hand out and expect to be given the keys to a hacked deal. If it were that easy, this site would not be needed and dealers would be out of business as it goes entirely against their current business model (do the research and you will know what I mean). Also, DO NOT get testy when people call you out on it as topics like these are very common and if you invested even a little bit of time (i.e. WORK of your own) you would have noticed it is frowned upon by the seasoned contributors (who happen to get good leases regularly and are your best resource here).

I think you OP was well intended. You are just looking to find a cheap commuter car. We get it. The answer to your post as many have mentioned is No. Put a nicer way, not at this moment. But learn the ins and outs of leasing and go out there and find a hack to get a as close to your needs as possible (assuming you need a car right away) and return to us with your results. We will even help you evaluate.

If none of the above sunk in, go to this link below as suggested by Mike E

13 Likes

Mike,

Thank you for your response but, I have been all through the forum and I couldn’t find any vehicles around a hundred dollars. I’ve bought about one car per year and several of them around the 100 dolar range using the info on your site. I’m not asking to be spoon fed, I wanted to know if there is something I missed in the last couple months.

There is nothing wrong asking for help after you have done your own research. Unfortunately, those dirt cheap leases are long gone and cost per mile to lease has been increasing for a while. They were combination of aggressive discounts and manufacturer incentives, too optimistic residuals and cheap interest rates and I think none of them are trending in favor of the consumers.

2 Likes

If theres unicorn deal that you are looking for, you are likely going to see it in the front page of leashackr.