Lease under $125 a month 0 Down?

Quirk is certainly slippery, but I’ve leased 4 cars from them over the past 8 years; 2 being advertised cars. No real issues outside of delivery problems. YMMV, but if you’re going for an extreme low cost lease like OPs request, I wouldn’t take any dealer off the table just from reputation alone.

1 Like

BuyPower card has no redemption limits. Apply 15k in points if you have it.

1 Like

I have the old GM Copper card with limits per vehicle, but the trade off is I earn 5% all the time on each purchase.

Is it counted as a taxed incentive or just additional discount off sale price?

In VA, it is a discount. Not sure about other states.

1 Like

Loaner is a used car. Neither good nor bad, just stating a fact, loaner is a used car. Loaners are driven by unknown number of drivers , like a rental cars. If you Google “loaner cars” lots of articles will pop up, that will cite the advantages of loaner car (cheaper than new, qualifies for rebates, incentives and financing as new, gets extra fleet rebates from manufacturer to motivate dealers to use some of their cars as loaners etc.).

P.S. Give me a car, I don’t care how great and well made, and two hours on a race track and I will make a clunker of it.

In California, GM card rebate credits get taxed (sales tax) at time of purchase. Just like all the other rebates do. The only thing that isn’t taxed is a dealer price reduction.

1 Like

Why do you need so long, A few seconds and a brick wall will do the trick.

4 Likes

Regarding the cheap lease. Orange Coast Fiat (Costa Mesa Ca) has a $129/mo Fiat 500e lease with (effectively) $0 down. Drive-offs are tax, title, license, bank fee, and 1st payment. There is another $2500 due of which state of California rebates it hence the effective $0 down.

Not as good as last year (or the year before) but better than almost everything else.

2 Likes

welllllll.

with current gmsupplierdiscount.com code and current lease any brand and oc tax on a 2 year onepay for 10,000 miles. i have one vehicle that’s $3000 onepay. not in my stock so i have to dealer trade for it. just did the numbers right now :stuck_out_tongue:

10 Likes

Just move on, we all know your opinion about loaners.

3 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: Off Topic Landfill

Well, “move on” is a two way street. If your buddies keep bringing loaners up in response to my posts which had nothing to do with loaners, then I must return the favor and remind everyone what I think of those cars.

Just try keeping your shit to yourself and it may get better for you here.

3 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: Off Topic Landfill

The jerk said 45,000 not 50. If you’re going to stoop to name calling, at least quote me right.

4 Likes

Please take him up on his kind offer. Tired of the toxicity.

2 Likes

Yeah, whatever… :joy:

6 Likes

Blame me, I baited him into it…:fishing_pole_and_fish::joy:

1 Like