SOLD: 2024 BMW X5 xDrive40i M sport, $82.5k MSRP, $1150/month

, ,

Year, Make, Model, and Trim: 2024 BMW X5 xDrive40i M sport

MSRP: $82515
Monthly payment (pre-tax): $1099.66 ($1200 after tax)
Effective monthly payment (if incentive is provided): $1150

Current mileage: 4150
Maturity mileage: 36059
Effective miles per month: 1200
Maturity date: 11/10/2026

MSD due (if any): 0
Cash due (if any): 0
Incentive for new lessee (if any): 1500

Financial institution: BMW Financial Services
Transfer fee: $500 (according to BMW)
Out-of-state transfer allowed (yes/no): yes

Vehicle condition (accidents, tire wear, etc.), options, and other details: like new

I paid for this vehicle: $2K for lease protection and $3K downpayment.

Reasons why I wan’t to transfer: personal finance problems.

SAL link: 2024 BMW X5 lease in Santa Clara, CA

Photos:

2 Likes

43 posts were merged into an existing topic: Off Topic Landfill 5

A post was merged into an existing topic: Off Topic Landfill 5

Closed until this can be cleaned up. This kind of back and forth isn’t useful to real buyers and the seller.

In lease transfers, someone might “overpay” for a shorter term or more miles or any other reason. OTOH the lack of interest says a lot more to the seller than any comment can.

I think many of those posts were solid, and it was overkill with the deletion. I’ll start. OP, remove the $2500 if you have financial issues and want any chance of moving this car.
I also believe lease protection can be canceled and prorated via refund to you. That would be a start for some cash for you…

2 Likes

I think refund just goes back to the buyout not physical check. I think this SUV will go easily with no DAS. There’s many X7s on SAL for 1300-1500 with small DP.

Update: changed DAS to $1500

Update: Removed DAS.

That was quick!

This should move fast!

Definitely. This is a great deal anywhere now, but for SoCal even more so. This will get snapped up quickly.

What would be the LH score for 1200 (inc tax)?

1 Like

Score doesn’t matter. Have to use current market as your baseline. For the MSRP, very attractive for current market compared to X5 deals.

TBH it’s not a great sign you’re asking a question that doesn’t make much sense. Might be better to start a new thread in Ask the Hackrs if you haven’t already.

2 Likes

Nothing seems to matter to the commentators here except that they feel it’s a good deal in the current market. I think it’s overpriced, and thats why it’s sitting.

I’d be interested in knowing the leasehackr calculator score as well.

1 Like

So plug it in and figure it out.
The problem with you is that you want caviar but are willing to spend canned tuna dollars. Completely ignorant to the reality of the 2024 market for the cars you are commenting about. Just pulling numbers out of your ass to disparage other deals here.

4 Likes

Very attractive might be a bit of a stretch. Competitive, yes, but it’s probably only attractive for people who don’t have loyalty, need 12K miles, and don’t want to put down MSD’s.

Otherwise, you could get the same payment on a brokered deal;

As an example, same MSRP with loyalty, 7500 miles, and MSD’s yields a lower effective on a new car;

1 Like

So in other words, it’s attractive for most people. Those who are trying to get rid of their leases do so for two main reasons: 1) they got shafted with a horribly unsustainable deal and/or 2) they currently are or are heading towards over mileage. This particular deal is neither of those. It’s a short term with ample miles at market price = pretty attractive.

1 Like

41 posts were merged into an existing topic: Off Topic Landfill 5

Thread is cleaned up. Please stay on topic

Slow mode until someone has the chance to clean this up.

While you are waiting, please refresh your memory on Community Standards

https://forum.leasehackr.com/guidelines