Off Topic Landfill 5

@fredyge94 any deals for Macan, Pease DM me

Interested in EQE can u pm dealer info

Would you be so kind to share via PM with me as well? Very interested…

Mind sharing the dealer? I’m in the area and looking to get the same deal.

Would you mind sharing the dealers info per pm

There’s no version of you getting the $2500. Great looking car though!

3 Likes

Try posting on SAL - solid payment for the spec and very nice combo. Might not get full ask on the down payment, but someone will likely give you something for it there

I already posted at SAL, don’t know If I’m allowed to add link here in a post :slight_smile:

Nice color combo. But no one here is paying that for a 40i. Good luck!

I mean it’s a better deal than the $1200 430 lol

2 Likes

Nice car, but this payment is way too high. It’s worth maybe $800 a month with $0 due at signing.

1 Like

Nah its actually worth 400 with zero DAS

Easy. OP removes the $2500, and I bet he’d get some bites. His deal isn’t that out of line.

It’s not a bad deal, however certainly not attractive.

1. The length of time remaining on the lease may not provide any advantage to the buyer
  2. This is in line and maybe even costs more than what’s offered in the Marketplace by brokers
  3. Why are you getting rid of the car so soon?

Why stop at $800? BMW should be paying you to drive the car.
You must’ve been frozen in time because you think it’s still the year 2015

6 Likes

1200 a month for an 82k car? It’s a terrible deal.

For this price, can’t you just go get a brand new one and avoid the issues of a lease transfer?

You clearly have zero clue as to the market for new cars. And your responses are unhelpful as a result.

8 Likes

LOL - what do you have leased at the moment? Share your deal(s) - since you seem to be very knowledgeable.

Curious - 87k MSRP on a 2023 X3MC, what do you think of $1,164/month? Is that a good deal or terrible deal? Genuinely curious to hear your feedback. :slight_smile:

OP - glws, I’m sure it will go as soon as you remove DAS.

1 Like

He won’t get his $2500 on this site, but for California, it’s a strong deal without the $2500. You can’t just compare MSRP to monthly cost and say, “bad deal.” That’s not how the game works.

1 Like