Off Topic Landfill 5

Bro you can get that kind of deal from pretty much any decent broker.

I’ll add $20

1 Like

Plus since this car has a few thousand miles on it, you would have to compare it to a lease on a service loaner not a new car

Ah i get you now. You shit on deals for fun.

5 Likes

Not true at all, those deals were just bad deals, that’s why they are not selling

The 24 Hour Audi Roadside Assistance being included makes those etron deals worth it.

Lol you’d need over 12% to match this deal pre-tax with only $500 + plates due at signing, so if OP dropped the need for the money it would absolutely be a great deal for this specific vehicle, whether you think it’s worth that much is another thing, but it’s a great deal

Not even sure if your numbers are right, but this is a used car, you could easily get 20% off a service loaner

Let’s see it.

2 Likes

My numbers are obviously right because I do this on a daily basis, but go ahead and keep changing the goal posts.

Good luck finding a loaded MSport loaner “easily” for 20% off.

2 Likes

The resident deal critic needs to put up or shut up

1 Like

Some people are better at negotiating than others, but that doesn’t make this a good deal

It is objectively a good deal for this car, and when proven wrong with the math you change the goal posts and deflect by saying you’re not sure if my math is right. Hilarious.

1 Like

@Eric51 2.0

1 Like

No it’s not a good deal, were you the broker that negotiated this deal? Not sure why you’re so hung up trying to justify this deal.

X5s are in high demand, if this was actually a good deal, it would be transferred already, obviously.

I had nothing to do with it.

I would love for you to prove to me how 12.5% off is not an objectively good deal on an X5 right now.

Have you seen them for that discount?

Not sure why you’re so hung up on insisting it’s a bad deal, just because you can’t afford it, doesn’t mean it’s bad

1 Like

Who said I can’t afford it? This is leasehackr, a deal focused website. If you want to overpay more power to you

Overpay? You can get that same car cheaper? You can do better than that deal?

1 Like

Don’t bother with that clown; it’s painfully obvious he resents the fact that he can’t afford it.

1 Like