Lease Transfer: 2023 Tesla Model 3 $400, $0 due, 13 months

, , ,

Long time member looking to transfer our Tesla Model 3. I’ve done many BMW transfers here and can provide references, but this will be my first Tesla. This is an ideal lease for someone who needs a short term car with only the transfer fee of $500 out of pocket. Even with Tesla lowering the price, these terms still beat leasing a new one on 24 month term. PLUS I’m including the wall charger, floor mats, and Xpel tint at no cost ($1,500+ value).

Deep blue metallic, with optional 19" sport wheels and black seats. RWD 267 mile range, no self driving option.

Year, Make, Model, and Trim: 2023 Tesla Model 3 RWD

MSRP: $47,130 - At the time of lease
Monthly payment (pre-tax): $554.40
Effective monthly payment (if incentive is provided): $400.56

Current mileage: 10,193
Maturity mileage: 24,000
Effective miles per month: 1,062
Maturity date: 3/10/2025

MSD due (if any): $0
Cash due (if any): $0
Incentive for new lessee (if any): $2,000

Financial institution: Tesla Financial Services
Transfer fee: $500 + tax, you pay the fee
Out-of-state transfer allowed (yes/no): Only to states that currently allow Tesla Leasing

Vehicle condition (accidents, tire wear, etc.), options, and other details: Only flaw is small curb rash on one rear wheel

Photos: - We will do a FaceTime walk through to review the car in detail prior to initiating transfer for those that cannot see it in person.

Before Tint

After Tint

3 Likes

Bumping this back up. I’m adding a $2,000 incentive to take this very short term lease over.

No payment till Feb, 10th 2024, $2,000 check to you after the transfer goes through, charger, tint, floor mats. I think this is pretty competitive vs going new.

1 Like

Interested.

If you can cover shipping to FL OR Transfer fee (I will cover the other & I have transporter referral) Im highly interested.

For that price you should probably just cover both yourself. Not sure you are going to get a better deal.

7 Likes

Very interested. Can you get in touch please!

I have approved credit app on the car, just waiting on the buyer to come see it to finalize the deal on my timeline. I’m in a hurry due to a personal vacation. So if they cannot meet timeline of next two weeks I’ll move on to those in line.

1 Like

If the current buyer doesn’t work out I would definitely take it off your hands.

Interested.

I would be interested in the lease as well!

Lots of messages on this, transfer is still pending due to complete on 2/14. I will close this thread after that’s done. It took nearly 6 weeks to get the title from PA. No fault of Tesla, but certainly a surprise to me and the buyer.

A post was merged into an existing topic: Off-Topic Landfill 6

Is this still available

@hamy and I completed the transfer this morning. Dave was fantastic to work with, and I’d recommend him to others in a heartbeat. The car was clearly expertly cared for and we’re excited to add it to our family.

The six weeks to get the title was completely out of his and my control, but once it was received by Tesla their internal leasing operations team was very efficient and all handled digitally.

Congrats all around!