{Lease Transfer} 2022 BMW 750i xDrive $848.75 | 32 Month $4,000 DAS

Year, Make, Model, and Trim: 2022 BMW 750i xDrive

MSRP: $106,910
Monthly payment (pre-tax): $798.07
Effective monthly payment (if incentive is provided): $848.75 (could be lower depending on your local states tax)

Current mileage: 13,080
Maturity mileage: 40,833
Effective miles per month: 833/mo
Maturity date: Jul 1, 2026

Cash due (if any): $4,000 + Transfer Fee

Financial institution: BMW Financial Services
Transfer fee: $500
Out-of-state transfer allowed (yes/no): Yes

Vehicle condition: Great condition.

Leased it during the 7-series blowout special going on a couple month’s ago. White on Black interior with 20% tint all around.

Had close to 10,000 miles originally. Ex-Demo from BMW Of Open Road Edison NJ. Getting rid of due to new WFH opportunity and wanting to switch to EV. Great opportunity to get a 7-series for the price of a base X3.

Photos:

6 Likes

Peek the plate, but bro you had the car 4 months - you alr got something to transfer it to :eyes:

1 Like

Hahaha, perks of having a unique name where you can get your full name on the plate. Yes love every-bit of it but WFH now and have another car so not really needed anymore.

1 Like

PMed you

Pmed you 00011

Weekly Bump, got about 50+ texts the past couple days but no commitments.

It’s been interesting to see the people who’ve reached out about the car from SAL and Leasetrader. From a strip club promoter to someone who’ll take it for $800 and $0 down (don’t know how that’s possible when the payments $847/mo and he lives in the same state as me so the tax will be the same? lol)

Also tons of people asking to see the car, had 5 people ask if I could drive to NYC for them to see it… (live in deep CT) who has the time for that?

I’ll take it for 800 with $0 down. I don’t need to see it :joy:

Can’t offer you any free lapdances either…

2 Likes

Mods please close this- going to keep it until my accountant tells me to get rid of it, than I’ll repost it with better energy and effort.

Thanks!

Reopened at OP’s request.