Lease Transfer: 2018 MB GLC63 AMG SUV—$899.15 — 15 months

Look mate, you are probably right. However, you don’t see a lot of MB activity on this forum for a reason. Average here is 1% off MSRP. That means a lot of people get cars with monthly <1% of the MSRp. In your case, you are wayyy above that bench-mark.

SAL would be your better option to try to get rid of the car.

3 Likes

We’re aware you’re already taking a bath on this through front cost and tires of course, Your loss is the next persons gain which is why I said GLWT in my first post as good vibes. :slight_smile:

I will LOVE to keep her in my life. But would also love (with mixed feelings of sad) to let her go.

Either way no bath for me over something like this! Please God do not change my situation!!!

Don’t think ‘63 are possible to hack in the 1% region outside of an extraordinary discount off MSRP. The star (MBZ) isn’t exactly known for giving away their cars like BMW does (much to our fortune)

Good vibes, only good vibes, brother/sister.
Cheers! :beers:

A post was merged into an existing topic: Off Topic Landfill

If there is positive equity why not just sell it to vroom or carvana? Will be a faster transaction.

4 Likes

Because there isn’t :stuck_out_tongue: After a year? Comon man, you know better :stuck_out_tongue:

That is a beautiful monster

Yeah, no equity yet.

From what I’m seeing, I’m the only one to achieve the 1% rule with Mercedes AMG. My 79K C63 out the door was $850 per month including tax @ 15K per year. If someone has seen better let me know lol

4 Likes

Post up your deal and we can decide :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Agreed. Let’s see it!

AMG 63 you mean… Because my AMG 43 is well below the 1%… :slight_smile:

1 Like

i would do that in a heart beat.

Still available! Half a dozen applicants were denied by Mercedes-Benz Financial Services.

You know what they say if you get denied by MBFS then BMWFS will take you.

Update on mileage?

3 Likes

MBFS is notoriously difficult with lease transfers, requiring that (basically) the person you’re transferring the lease to have the same if not better credit (score, history, DTI etc.) and the same if not higher income than you. More than likely those who applied would have been approved if they bought new.

2 Likes

9825 miles on odometer.

I swapped into an MB with no issues at all.