Lease Transfer: 2018 MB GLC63 AMG SUV—$899.15 — 15 months

From what I’m seeing, I’m the only one to achieve the 1% rule with Mercedes AMG. My 79K C63 out the door was $850 per month including tax @ 15K per year. If someone has seen better let me know lol

4 Likes

Post up your deal and we can decide :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Agreed. Let’s see it!

AMG 63 you mean… Because my AMG 43 is well below the 1%… :slight_smile:

1 Like

i would do that in a heart beat.

Still available! Half a dozen applicants were denied by Mercedes-Benz Financial Services.

You know what they say if you get denied by MBFS then BMWFS will take you.

Update on mileage?

3 Likes

MBFS is notoriously difficult with lease transfers, requiring that (basically) the person you’re transferring the lease to have the same if not better credit (score, history, DTI etc.) and the same if not higher income than you. More than likely those who applied would have been approved if they bought new.

2 Likes

9825 miles on odometer.

I swapped into an MB with no issues at all.

Yes, they email the applicant saying they were not able to approve the application & that they will send a letter in the mail explaining why.

Wow that payment on the GLC63 !! that is Audi R8 territory🤣

1 Like

…well…yeah…that’s a valid point. I can’t imagine the roast he is getting considering the ass whopping I just took…

Easy, fellow member. Can you get glc63 for a cheaper payment? A close friend is looking for one. Thank you.

Wealthy in the heart & mind. 43 amg is cool, but I couldn’t not get 63, because it sits at the top & its so much fun to drive & looks more aggressive.

chipping it voids the warranty :man_facepalming:. Also you guys are comparing c class suvs :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:, you guys need to chill out a bit.

What’s next? Whipping it out and measuring?
Sorry LH transfer posters, but a roast is almost guaranteed. I dread the day I will have to post one up here :slight_smile:

if it could be done on the internet it would have been done already.

2 Likes

Wait what??? Why wouldn’t he just take over your lease??

He’s a friend… but not “1200/month friend”

4 Likes