Maturity date: 12/28/2021

MSD due (if any):
Cash due (if any):
Incentive for new lessee (if any): $5,000

Financial institution: Mercedes-Benz Financial Services
Transfer fee:
Out-of-state transfer allowed (yes/no): yes

Vehicle condition (accidents, tire wear, etc.), options, and other details:

It currently has All-Season Tires on it (Bridgestone® DUELER H/L 400 275/50R20). It will also come with the original sport tires with only 2K miles on them. This vehicle is a non-smoker, it’s pet-free, and it’s always garage kept. Please note the red detail to match the brake calipers is removable upon request. Included in listing: all books, 2 keys, WeatherTech floor mats, rear cabin liners, original tires. Has one prepaid maintenance available and comes with tire/wheel/paint protection.

Listed on SAL: Mercedes-Benz G-Class Lease Deals | Swapalease.com

Photos:

1 Like

Oh God. At least there is no wait list on this one.

My my my…at least you didn’t drive it too much with 1k miles per month left. IMO you’re probably going to have to break sub 2k with incentives to get a heavy-hitter to jump especially on the (now very old) design.

Only the 1% can qualify for a 2k+ payment and the 1% only want the new G63…tough sell.

This is a 2018 model, not the current 2019. 2019 and newer are the ones you have to pay over MSRP and wait for.

2 Likes

A box is a box.

5 Likes

I don’t know how accurately they forecast depreciation on these things, but given how absurdly high that monthly is, I wonder if it would be wiser to buy this out and then sell it. You’ll lose money no matter how you play it, but maybe less by going that route. That’s a wild payment for a $150k car. Best of luck.

1 Like

I’ve driven both, the previous and current g63, these are very different animals.

Wow that is a high payment for that vehicle. If you enjoy it, great. But to be into thar car for that amount just doesn’t make sense. No value

Isn’t a high payment, these are what you can expect if you walked in today. I got quoted similarly for a 2020 G63 at my Benz dealer for the past 20 years.

Totally. I just meant Id rather find value in a different make/model

If you’re getting quoted similarly for the new one, might as well get the new one. They changed a lot in it.

1 Like

Still available? I’m interested