Lease Return Document

This is literally the whole contract, with the addition of the math page I added earlier. The other 2 pages missing were the ending of one page and the other left blank… it sounds made up but I’m serious this is the only thing they gave us

Based on this, they didn’t roll a dime of the prior lease balance into your new lease.

Are you sure you don’t owe Ford anything? Did you get a final statement?

Maybe you got lucky and it sold at auction for more than you owed.

1 Like

If you look at the dates…you signed the new lease on 2/21/2020 and the first document you posted about owing the money was created on 2/22/2020…so they clearly USED the signature you signed ( I assume you signed on an electronic device there)to create that document post lease sign-so tell em tuff luck

Also, On page 2-your RV is $26,378.60 and the Lease End Purchase amount states $26,878.60 ($500 more) they made another mistake there too

Your actual monthly is $443.47 (when you include the $2000 DAS)
*Correction: $440.05 is your current monthly-as I though this was a 36 mo lease, but it is 39
***Ooops, on a third look…seems like it actually is $450.67 as your DAS was $2400

Hi BYGFEET! thanks for the info, could that be why they were asking for more money? I am currently at 399 monthly with taxes, I don’t want them to ask for “retropay”. They were asking for $500 dollars specifically… I have been making my payments with no issue for the past 3 months to Ford credit, when I mentioned this to Ford. They told me my previous account was closed and no payments were due.

We did sign with an electric pad, so that make sense.

No, the RV has nothing to do with the $500, I don’t think…seems like a typo more or less

Ask FORD to send you paperwork that states you don’t owe them anything for the previous lease and you should be good…your lease was signed on 2/21 and forged the sig on 2/22 if they keep on pushing just call FORD Corp. and make a complaint against them

As per Ford, I owe them nothing. When I mentioned that I “owed” them an additional 500 dollars as per the dealer, the rep at Ford credit said it was a lie. She said it sounded shady and that the contract I posted had been approved, so nothing was owed on our end.

I see now that they decided to sell my car at an auction, like you said. They have recently made a payment on my old account, and pending additional monies. Honestly, this feels nightmarish; I am using a broker for my next lease lol

Broker or not, it’s always best to separate the two transactions: trade; new deal.
That way, there are no games with the numbers and you can clearly see where everything is going. A trade just complicates the deal and even brokers may not want to work with deals that have trades. You’ll see feedback on the forum suggesting Carvana, Vroom, Shift, etc. to as an option.

You don’t need a broker, you just need to figure out what you’re doing.

I have no clue where the $3600 went, it seems to have just disappeared. Sometimes it’s better to be lucky than good.

A post was merged into an existing topic: Off Topic Landfill 5